Another Miserable Nothing looking for Advice

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by NiGht prOwIeR, Jun 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NiGht prOwIeR

NiGht prOwIeR New Member

I'm a 15 year-old ugly failure...Im planning to end my life, but this being a very large and doubtful step for me, am looking for advice on whether or not i should go ahead with it.

2. m pleure

m pleure New Member

I myself am in the grey area of whether or not I should withstand anymore of the crap that has been dealt to me. I always feel this way & am unsure on whether this is a bout of depression or I really am this insignificant. I don't think you should go through with it. I don't think I will be.

3. Tara

Tara Guest

i can truely relate to how you are feeling right now. Ive had a lot more down than up days recently but those up days will come.

I betcha you're not ugly, and i bet you're not a failure.

I think i can say on behalf of us all here at SF that you should not go through with it, we are all here if you need us.

I know its hard but try looking at the good things in your life atm. even if it does seem pointless, little things can make the world of difference.
    :arms:

4. Chemical Chaos

Chemical Chaos Active Member

you want an honest answer? well, then i'd say no...
    my depression started at the age of 15, it was a scary time because i was still very young, knew nothing about life...was still developing my personality.
    see, i had all the normal things to deal with i.e puberty and stuff but also had this great big burden on my hands.
    no-one could get through to me...i bet you feel completely alienated by your friends. they don't get it, no? they just think you're being attention seeking and awful...but the truth is...you're struggling to get out of the mouse trap of life you're in.

my friend, i know what you're going through is difficult. i've been there. and although i'm still struggling it was 200% worth sticking around for. if i'd have died at 15 when i first planned to...i'd have missed out on my first love, my first job, my first flat...all the wonderful people i have met.

the future is a scary place...but it can hold wonderful things, i swear. and even if it seems like ages...i didn't feel anywhere NEAR happy till i was at least 18...the little things that made you happy along the way will get you through.

at 16, i was a real emotional wreck...i really do think 16 and 17 were the worst days of my life...however, little things made me stop and think that maybe i should stay around.
    i mean...i'm a big fan of sonic the hedgehog...so having a game of that would help me sometimes. or getting a job and being able to pop down the road to buy my favourite indian dish would make me smile.
    listening to my favourite bands...going to gigs...watching rain drops hit puddles on a beautiful winter evening...

laughing at silly little things....they all add up. they all make it worth it.

i'm 20 now...and going through a very difficult time. but i just remind myself...it's not all bad. and then i go and get out that pizza leaflet, watch a great DVD...and i distract myself and sometimes...just sometimes...i can smile again.

so please, stick around...i'm always here if you need me.

and remember - live for the little things....

Draven xxx

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.