another new girl

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by samaramorgan, Dec 29, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. samaramorgan

samaramorgan Account Closed

Hello my name is Samara. I guess you should delete me from this forum as my nick name has given my name away. Sorry about that.

I sometimes feel that people don't listen to me. I guess that's why I thought that I would try this website. I sometimes don't let people in as I can be quite shy but once i know you i talk. Although not around cats or horses as I love them animals and horses are my all time favourite. ALSO I AM A BIG JOKER.

I guess I do get picked on cause I am rather superstitious. I love the number 7 and hate 13 etc. I don't watch horror either. I guess I get rather scared. Like I have nightmares. Despite this my friend loves horror. I am more anime and comedy. I love death note and harry potter is a classic. Lord of the rings is cool also.

My music is anything depressing. I know it don't help but one can't help but listen to it.

Thats about it really. Any questions just ask.
    Thats me.
  2. depressedGirl

depressedGirl Well-Known Member

hey samara. i already know you lol welcome to the forum
  3. Krem

Krem Well-Known Member

A quick ice-breaker, if you will-- If you like depressing music, is it really depressing?
  4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Samara, welcome to the forum :hug:
  5. Android

Android Well-Known Member

Hey, welcome to SF.

You have a really cool name.
  6. samaramorgan

samaramorgan Account Closed

thanks for the welcomes. yes my music is really depressing. i think i have depression though so i might stop listening to it.
  7. Colourful

Colourful Well-Known Member

Hello Samara, welcome to the forums :)
  8. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to the forum samara. your name is absolutely beautiful :) You might try listening to less depressing music as music can definitely set your mood. I look forward to seeing you around. :shake:
  9. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hey welcome:stars:
  10. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Welcome to the forums Samara!!
  11. betteroffunknown

betteroffunknown Well-Known Member

welcome to sf samara. we're really glad to have you here. i know how addicting that depressing music can be. it actually takes a lot of extra effort to listen to more positive when you're use to that. anyhow, we're glad you're here like i said. feel free to pm me anytime. please take care
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.