1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

another new girl

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by samaramorgan, Dec 29, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. samaramorgan

samaramorgan Account Closed

Hello my name is Samara. I guess you should delete me from this forum as my nick name has given my name away. Sorry about that.

I sometimes feel that people don't listen to me. I guess that's why I thought that I would try this website. I sometimes don't let people in as I can be quite shy but once i know you i talk. Although not around cats or horses as I love them animals and horses are my all time favourite. ALSO I AM A BIG JOKER.

I guess I do get picked on cause I am rather superstitious. I love the number 7 and hate 13 etc. I don't watch horror either. I guess I get rather scared. Like I have nightmares. Despite this my friend loves horror. I am more anime and comedy. I love death note and harry potter is a classic. Lord of the rings is cool also.

My music is anything depressing. I know it don't help but one can't help but listen to it.

Thats about it really. Any questions just ask.
    Thats me.

2. depressedGirl

depressedGirl Well-Known Member

hey samara. i already know you lol welcome to the forum

3. Krem

Krem Well-Known Member

A quick ice-breaker, if you will-- If you like depressing music, is it really depressing?

4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Member Safety & Support SF Supporter

Hi Samara, welcome to the forum :hug:

5. Android

Android Well-Known Member

Hey, welcome to SF.

You have a really cool name.

6. samaramorgan

samaramorgan Account Closed

thanks for the welcomes. yes my music is really depressing. i think i have depression though so i might stop listening to it.

7. Colourful

Colourful Well-Known Member

Hello Samara, welcome to the forums :)

8. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to the forum samara. your name is absolutely beautiful :) You might try listening to less depressing music as music can definitely set your mood. I look forward to seeing you around. :shake:

9. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hey welcome:stars:

10. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Welcome to the forums Samara!!

11. betteroffunknown

betteroffunknown Well-Known Member

welcome to sf samara. we're really glad to have you here. i know how addicting that depressing music can be. it actually takes a lot of extra effort to listen to more positive when you're use to that. anyhow, we're glad you're here like i said. feel free to pm me anytime. please take care

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.