Another New Perons Here..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Everyone.. You can call me Kris (I hope its okay to give out that information). Im a soon to turn 22 year old gal whos having a very hard time right now. Im married and I have a young child. Im bipolar with phycosis along with some other things (once again I hope its okay to tell that sort of thing. Yes I read the rules but theres so many to remember.).. Basically Im here hoping to make some like minded friends and maybe even get some support and help along my not pleasent journy that I call my life... I make a lot of typos, expecially when Im in a mood, so please look over those.. I look forward to meeting many of you!

C

carol2237

Ello Kris :)

Welcome to SF hun. You have come to the right place for friendships, help and support. Feel free to PM me if you ever need to talk :)

Caroline

Hazel

SF & Antiquitie's Friend
Staff Alumni
Hello Kris and welcome to Sf, as Carol said you have come to the right place for friendships, help and support.

I look forward to getting to know you. :smile:

Hazel xx

Thank you both.. Im sure once I get comfortable here I will reveal a bunch about the inner workings of my mind, such as sharing the many self written poems saved to my computer...

theleastofthese

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
:smile: Welcome to the forum! We're a friendly lot here and very supportive. I hope you have the same positive and helpful experience here as I have. :smile:

Casey.

Hi Kris, welcome to SF.
I have Bipolar Disorder too, and I have been looking for someone who really understands it for a while. Maybe one day we will get a chance to talk about that.
Welcome to the site, and if you have any questions or you just want to talk, feel free to Pm me :)
Btw- My name is andrea

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00