Another new person

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by restelle, Jan 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. restelle

restelle Member

Hi, I'm Renee and I have bipolar. I live in Palmdale, CA and I'm 43 years old.
  2. Speedy

Speedy Staff Alumni

Hi Renee,

Very best wishes to you....I hope this site brings much positive energy into your life. :hug:

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi Renee nice to meet you wecome to SF
  4. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

Hi Renee, welcome.. hope your bipolar is under some control now.. lots of others that have the same affliction here..
  5. Acy

Acy Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense Staff Member Safety & Support

Hi, Renee. :) Welcome to SF! Lots of people here who can relate, so you're bound to find some support.
  6. Tmacster1

Tmacster1 Well-Known Member

Welcome Renee, I hope you will find the support on SF useful.
  7. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Welcome to the forums Renee!!
  8. meaningless-vessel

meaningless-vessel Well-Known Member

Hi Renee. Welcome to SF.

There are moderators and admins for the boards and admins for the chats - we are a pro-life forum. There is an arcade in the top menu, as well as a chat room. People use all manner of communication, PM being a common one on the boards and chat, and you will find many people willing to help. Being online it is global, so you may find yourself talking to people from canada to the UK, Japan to New Zealand, or anywhere else.

Open up as much as you feel comfortable to. > this page has all guidelines for the forum and the chat. It is well worth reading each 'Sticky' in whichever sub-forum you go in, the first post on the first page, to have an idea what is/isn't tolerated too.

Hope this helps

9. SaraRose

SaraRose Well-Known Member

Hi Renee! I hope you find this place as a wonderful safe haven; just like what I do. :D
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.