Another new sad story

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Rainbow90, Jan 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rainbow90

Rainbow90 Active Member

I found this site hoping for something to help me and someone to talk to who will understand. I have never tried to commit suicide but I have thought about it a little. I am just not brave enough but if someone said there was a painless and super fast way for me to die then I dont know if I would try it. My parents are always yelling. I am a mistake. They begin yelling when my older sister was born. I am 19. Its been a while. I shouldnt even have been born. My dad just yelled at my mom to clean the kitchen and said he has to cook for your daughter. Its like I am not even his daughter and he doesnt want to make me dinner. I heard a cash and apparently he knocked the pen/paper box off the desk. I saw it when I went down for dinner. And before I went down I heard him curse at my mom alot. I always listen from the stairs to hear if he is in the kitchen because I hate being with both of them together. Even if I am starving I wont go down there. I couldnt even eat dinner I was so sad. But no one knows. I fake I am happy. I am home from winter break now and go back in a week but college also sucks for me.
  2. Dharma4815162342

Dharma4815162342 Well-Known Member

I am so sorry your parents are so awful to each other and to you. I know what you mean, I've dealt with my own parental problems. I remember hating going home during breaks, but I've learned forgive and move on. I wish there was something I could tell you. Find joy somewhere else in your life.
  3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hey just remember your parents problems are theirs okay YOU have nothing to do with this They are the ones at fault Can you talk with a school councillor let them know what is happening. Talking to them will help I am glad you are getting out of that poisonous environment i know your in pain and you know what don't try to hide it okay. Write down what you are feeling how they are hurting you and how you want to just disappear write down all your pain and when you go back to college leave it in a envelope for them to read. Maybe reading and seeing the pain they are causing the will go get help. The need marriage councilling NONE of this is your doing they need to grow up and get help I hope you can leave back to college sooner than later glad you posted keep posting okay know we care are hearing you YOU are not alone okay take care.
  4. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Hi and welcome to SF!
  5. cownes

cownes Well-Known Member

hello, welcome to SF, keep posting and we will keep reading :)
  6. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Welcome to the forums!! You have just entered a whole new family.. You will find plenty of support here.. Take care!!
  7. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi and welcome to SF :)
  8. Xenos

Xenos Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF :)

I do hope you'll find a way to get through your situation.
  9. Rainbow90

Rainbow90 Active Member

Wow people are nice here. Thanks for talking to me. I am to scared to talk to anyone about my feelings I am to scared to show emotions but happy. Maybe Ill be sad about something but don't show it much. Everyone thinks I am so happy. I go back to college on Sunday. Maybe I will make a friend this semester. I don't even know what a friend is. I feel like there will always be something wrong with me. Life just doesnt get better. Maybe it changes but it still is depressing.
  10. KittyGirl

KittyGirl Well-Known Member

Even adults can act alot like children when it comes to their marital problems- don't blame yourself though. It's not about you at all- it's their problem.
    I act like I'm happy as well~ I've been acting like I'm fine since I was little, so I know how it feels to have to wear that mask.
    I've even lost track of who I actually am because of it.

Keep coming here when you're upset and talk to us, okay?
    We'll always be here to listen when you've got no one else to talk to!
  11. Indian81

Indian81 Member

I hear you .. Even I grew up in a family where there was a lot of yelling and I know for a fact how utterly depressing it is but u also have to understand that you are almost out of it - You are just 19 and life is just beginning for you - In 5 years time you will not care a damn about the shouting anymore - take my word for it - have been through it.
  12. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to the forum. I hope you find support here. :shake:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.