Another Newbie has arrived. Hi.

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Born Dead, Oct 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Born Dead

Born Dead Member

New to the forums but not to the reason for why I am here. I don't know why I always end up back at the same place - feeling worthless and wanting to die. It's been 6 years since the beginning of my mental health struggles and I'm starting to think that regardless of all the psychiatrists, medications, therapies and determination, it will continue for another 60 years. :sad:

I should be happy. There are people in the world who are starving and I have everything, yet I'm the one who hates existing. It doesn't make sense. Yes, my life hasn't been the easiest but I don't know why I can't just forget the past and move on.

Anyway, I've pretty much given up on being 'normal'. I'm just hoping that this place is somewhere that I can finally open up and tell the truth, because having to hide it from my family every single day is tiring.

2. WorldBurns2Death

WorldBurns2Death Well-Known Member

Born/Dead is a great punk band

3. Landlocked blues

Landlocked blues Well-Known Member

Hey hun, im glad you found us. you can definitely open up here and not be judged. We are all going through some tough times, some tougher than others but one thing is for sure, We are in it together. i hope you find this a good place to start. :hug:

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Just want to say hi I think with depression for some it will be ongoing battle hopefully with friends the battle becomes easier to bear. Suicidal ideation almost come a OCD for me it just won't go away. I often think maybe treatment of OCD would be better then treatment for depression Lots of support here so i hope you post so others can help okay

5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Borndead, welcome to sf :hug:

6. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to the forum. Depression knows no bounds. There is no way to say when these feeling will subside or go away. Learning how to deal with them when they hit the hardest is a skill we all need to develop. I am glad you took the chance of finding support with us.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.