Another newbie here

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by sithspit, Feb 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sithspit

sithspit Well-Known Member

:hieveryon Hello to everyone here! I'm not so great at the intros (I can type loads, but little of it makes sense) so bear with me. I'm Ainsley, I'm 21 years old and live in Tamworth, which is slap bang in the centre of England. I browsed here for a while, mainly because I had a lot of stuff to say but didn't know how to say it, nor anyone really to say it to. A lot of you here seem like incredibly nice people, and others seem like they have it a lot worse than me, which is disconcerting (not to mention saddening) to say the least.

Anyway, I hope you can welcome me here and that at the end, we're all alive and have a lot more friends to show for it. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 7, 2008
  2. nagisa

nagisa Chat & Forum Buddy Staff Alumni

Welcome to the forum!! If you ever need to talk about anything you cam PM me. Take care!! *hugs*

BTW... I love your name!! :)

3. Lead Savior

Lead Savior Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum

4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

hey Ainsley, welcome to the forum :hug:

5. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

Welcome to the forum :hug:

6. andyc68

andyc68 Guest

hi ainsley, welcome mate.

feel safe to post sometime what has brought you here, we are all in the same boat and no one here will judge you or think what you have to say isnt important.

take care

andy

7. BlackPegasus

BlackPegasus Well-Known Member

Welcome!

8. Crue-K

Crue-K Well-Known Member

Hi bud :sup:

9. sithspit

sithspit Well-Known Member

Thanks! I actually spent 10 minutes trying to think of another one, but in the end gave up and stuck with this one. Glad it paid off!

10. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Welcome to the forum Ainsley. I hope you find you can be comfortable and share with us. we are a good group of people. Take care hun. :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.