Another newbie

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Black Cat, Dec 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Black Cat

Black Cat New Member

Hi everyone,
    I never know what to put in these intro thingy post, umm ok here goes nothing :unsure: My name is Steph, I'm 27, I live in aus, have been diagonsed with major depression and anxiety with some traits of other stuff, the list seems to keep changing everytime I see some type of dr but they do all agree on the major depression and anxiety. The major depression and anxiety was picked up in September 2001 however drs saying that I have had it alot longer just noone had picked up on it before then. Not sure what else to say so will leave it at that, hope that it was an okish type of post:unsure:
    Steph

2. Robin

Robin Guest

Hi Steph, welcome to the forum, am sorry that you had to find us in these circumstances but I hope you will feel comfortable enough to get to know us as we would like to get to know you. Pls be safe and don't be afraid to post if you feel up to it :)

3. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Your post was just fine Steph. :welcome: to SF. I am glad you chose to join us and share a bit about yourself. I hope we are able to meet your needs.

4. liveinhope

liveinhope Well-Known Member

Hello and welcome to SF i look forward to seeing you around the site.
    Take Care x

5. titanic

titanic Well-Known Member

All the way from sunny Australia ay! WELCOME

Like what you said about your diagnosis keeps on changing.
    Oh don't ya just love all these labels the dr's slap on people :blink:

6. Lead Savior

Lead Savior Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum sir

7. Hazibell

Hazibell Well-Known Member

welcome to SF, i hope you can find what you need here :) if you ever want someone to talk to feel free to pm

8. WhyMeWhy

WhyMeWhy Well-Known Member

1st , I like your SN :D 2nd. I'm late for every party. I look and see that 10 ppl have already welcomed someone so I feel that wecoming them myself would be pointless.
    And 3rd. Welcome

9. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Hi Steph and welcome. Hope the members here are able to help you deal with your mental health issues and whatever they bring your way. Keep posting.

10. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

Welcome to the forum Steph xoxoxo

11. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

Welcome to SF Steph :hug:

12. Puddytat

Puddytat Well-Known Member

:welcome:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.