Another Newbie

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by PaleGhostGirl, Feb 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PaleGhostGirl

PaleGhostGirl Member

Hi everyone...

I don't know what to say at the moment except that I've suffered from depression for a lot of my life. I have had suicidal thoughts in my long ago past (before counseling and meds) and they have resurfaced once again.

No matter how hard I try, I cannot make sense of this world we live in and it seems it becomes even more senseless the older I get. Current hard times are really making me struggle even more.....

It is late here in the USA so I should try to get some sleep.

I'm glad to have found this site. Thank you for being here. I look forward to getting to know you here.

2. Epical Taylz

Epical Taylz Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum!

i feel the same as you do.

i cant wait to see you around.

private message me if youd like
  3. mdmefontaine

mdmefontaine Antiquities Friend

hi! north carolina is beautiful! i've lived in kentucky and illinois! (now i am in canada.)

glad you came to s.f. and here, we ALL understand where you are coming from. we are all struggling. but. struggling means, we are not giving up!

pm me anytime if you want to talk. and write and tell us more - how can we help you hons?? :hug:
  4. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to the forum Ellen. I am sorry to hear you are struggling. You will meet many people here that can relate to your feelings. :hug:
  5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Welcome to the forums :hug:
  6. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

Greetings and welcome to SF.
  7. UndeddMonkey

UndeddMonkey Member

That's because wisdom comes with age. The more you progress the greater your ability to see through what is in front of you will become. Eventually the world will make sense, and then you'll wish it still didn't (true story). You'll see things that you were brought up to believe couldn't exist. You already see the pieces of that puzzle but you don't want to believe it. When you do you'll wish there were somewhere you can go for some fraction of relief.
    The only good news I can give you is that you are already here. So am I. Ya ever need to talk... You know where to find me.
  8. alle_vite

alle_vite Well-Known Member

:Welcome: to sf, sorry to hear your having such a hard time atm, if you ever need a chat you can pm me im around most of the time!! :hug:
  9. porcelain child

porcelain child Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF hunni...
  10. crookxshanks

crookxshanks Well-Known Member

welcome x
  11. Leiaha

Leiaha Well-Known Member

welcome to sf :welcome:

my name is Lea, pleased to meet you :shake:
  12. PaleGhostGirl

PaleGhostGirl Member

Thank you for the welcome, everyone.
  13. wheresmysheep

wheresmysheep Staff Alumni

welcome to sf ellen, i'm glad you found us.
    you said your suicidal thoughts are resurfacing, but you've your councillor to fall back on, at least its something, and for everything else going through your mind, you have us.
    feel free to vent away.
    i barely make sense of this world as it is, so i'm sure i could relate somehow :hug:
  14. shazzer

shazzer Well-Known Member

Hi welcome to sf hope to see you around :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.