Another newbie

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by sadnblue, Nov 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sadnblue

sadnblue New Member

hey everyone.

Found this site whilst looking for help on google...well not so much help but more someone to turn to seems as everyone else in my life has given up on me.

Been suffering severe depression for about a year. Mild depression on and off for about 10 years or so...unsure, lost count.

Today is a very bad day :(

(oh and my name is Katie im 28 and from west midlands, UK)
  2. Tastelikeblood

Tastelikeblood Well-Known Member

You've come to the right place, lots of good people here. Soon you will find you're not coming here for depression anymore but just to talk to your friends. :hugtackles:
  3. boo

boo Well-Known Member

welcome :welcome:
  4. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Hey Katie, I'm glad you joined. :hug: I hope you find lots of support here.
  5. bubblin girl

bubblin girl Well-Known Member

how are you?
    welcome to SF
    im glad u faound people so suportive & helpful...and nobody will give up on u at all
  6. happyville

happyville Well-Known Member

Hi Katie! I'm so happy you joined. : ) Everyone here is super supportive and if you ever need to talk one-on-one, just PM me, etc. How are you today?
  7. sadnblue

sadnblue New Member

Thanks everyone.

I spent the past 10 hours or so pretty suicidal. Starting to ease slightly now. Today has just been a horrible day, wish i never got out of bed.

I missed an appointment with my cpn...well i didnt miss it..i called to cancel it..about 2 weeks ago...because i was sick. Next day i called to rearrange only to be told by the receptionist my cpn wasnt avalible so i had to call back the next day...then the next...then the next..until today when i finally got hold of her. She basically laid into me for not attending that one appointment and told me there was nothing mroe she could do for me. She was really horrible. I ended up telling her to stick it and hung the phone up.

So now im left with no meds and no help...

Maybe tomorrow will be better.
  8. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Welcome to the forums Katie!! I had to recently stop going to therapy because of finances..I'm afraid when I reschedule after the first of the year she will turn me down.. I have been seeing her for four years..
  9. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Katie :) welcome to SF!
  10. ZombiePringle

ZombiePringle Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend

Welcome to SF :biggrin:
  11. Silvio

Silvio Well-Known Member

Hi, welcome to SF.:stars:
  12. I need help

I need help Well-Known Member

Hi Katie!
    welcome to SF!... people on here are super nice :)
  13. sadnblue

sadnblue New Member

Thanks everyone :)
  14. *sparkle*

*sparkle* Staff Alumni

welcome to the forum katie :hug:
  15. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to SF Katie. I hope we can be a source of support for you during the rough times and a place to be when things are fine. :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.