Another night without sleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.

stinkymouse

ITS 6 o`clock in the morning here in england,and ive been watching movies for the second consecitive night,i have a lot of worries and its now been over 30 hours since ive had any sleep!! how long can a man go without sleep?i have a headache which i taken pills for and im very sleepy,but as soon as i go to bed i just lie there....im certainly going crazy.

Jenny

Staff Alumni
Sounds like the worries are keeping you awake? Would it help to talk about what's on your mind? Hope you're able to get some sleep soon as I know how awful it is to not sleep :hug:

snowraven

I'm with Jenny on this one. Your offline now so I hope you are finally getting some sleep. Are you on any meds because I found ADs did that to me or is it the mind going round and round? Best wishes.

stinkymouse

I'm with Jenny on this one. Your offline now so I hope you are finally getting some sleep. Are you on any meds because I found ADs did that to me or is it the mind going round and round? Best wishes.
no,im not getting any sleep,i think ive had about 20mins in the last 48 hours,but im trying to stay awake now..mainly because ive got alot of worries,and i dont wont that sinking feeling when i wake up and remember..

snowraven

I know that sinking feeling you mean but I also know that if we don't get sleep it messes our heads up and just makes things worse. What is it that's worrying you so much? Talking with people who may understand and will certainly not be judgemental about anything can help with these things. Best wishes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00