Another Night....

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by brknsilence, Jul 20, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. brknsilence

brknsilence Well-Known Member

I'm about to head to bed. Laying here and my thoughts aren't well again. Just tired of being this way. I feel like a disappointment. Frustrated at myself for everything. I been so down today, fighting a headache, and being nauseous - as well as fighting of the eating disorder behaviors that has taken over my life. My thoughts are killing me. If it's not the depression killing me it's the eating disorder. My body is so drained. I'm exhausted emotionally in this fight. My medicine will kick in soon. My husband and I have to get up early to go on a drive to sign paperwork for a move. Hoping everything goes well on that. Just tired of these awful thoughts that fill my mind.

2. Butterfly

Butterfly Pokémon Master Staff Alumni SF Author SF Supporter

It certainly is exhausting, I am having so many conflicting thoughts which is so tiring. But if you continue the fight, some days will be okay, some days will be absolutely horrendous and some days may be good. Does your husband know about how you are feeling? Do you think that you may be struggling a bit more than usual if you have got a big move coming up? Events like that can be stressful and can often make your mood drop and thoughts go wild due to the increased anxiety and worry.

3. Cicada 3301

Cicada 3301 Staff Member Safety & Support SF Supporter

I hope you are feeling better physically and the thoughts have lessened of late. Good luck with the moving stuff, hope everything goes as planned.

4. brknsilence

brknsilence Well-Known Member

My husband asked me this morning if I was struggling with eating again. I told him I was. Moving really doesn't bother me. My dad was in the air force and we moved around a lot even after he retired, I, myself, have been moving. The only thing I hate about moving is the packing and unpacking.

We're planning to move where my husband's best friend lives. They miss each other and the area my husband liked when he was there a couple of weeks ago visiting. My husband's best friend is a psychologist. My husband wants to make a permanent place to live so hopefully this will be the place from what he told me. I really don't mind either way but yes having a place where you can finally call home and have a place you can live without moving again.

My thoughts seem to be better this morning. I'm just really tired. We're about to leave for the day to head over there. My husband will be driving. Gives me time to wake up.

Thank you for everything. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.