Another one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marco

Ciao:smile: I don't want to say that i am really suicidal, because it's not true... all my life has been sad and depressing though, since the childhood years. It has been more than some, and less than others. I was born and grew up very thin and with back problems. Have had psychological issues too so i often ended to be the one bullied at school. With time i managed to put some flesh on my bones:mhmm: but still have back problems. They're not evident when i'm dressed up but become so when i'm undressed, so no beach and, i fear girls would refuse me, after they know...

There's some emptiness around, trying to overcome it...:smile:

Best wishes for us

tweetypie

Antiquities Friend
Hi marco and welcome to sf xx I hope you will find comfort here. You certainly are no different to us all here whether or not you are suicidal. We are all here for friendship hope and some help to better ourselves and our lives. Glad to have you ! xx

Stranger1

Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend
Hey Marco, Welcome to the forums..You should make friends here pretty easy..Sorry to hear about your back problems.. I had them and finally had surgery..My back hasn't bothered me since.. Maybe you should see an orthpedic doctor.. Take care..

Marco

Hey Marco, Welcome to the forums..You should make friends here pretty easy..Sorry to hear about your back problems.. I had them and finally had surgery..My back hasn't bothered me since.. Maybe you should see an orthpedic doctor.. Take care..
That's good to hear...! yeah i'm working towards it. Sadly my problem is not (yet) surgical so i have to wait and fight with surgeons in the time because they're quite conservative. Also, they don't mind about your emotional pain... just back pain:mad:.

Thanks to everyone , i really feel at ease in this place.:yes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00