Another Self-Attack

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by clairedelune, Aug 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. clairedelune

clairedelune Well-Known Member

Tonight someone had just pushed me straight to my room, I was bursting out in tears, went thinking over something, grabbed a pin and KEPT on stabbing my arm with its sharp end. I am afraid of seeing myself bleed. But I'm not scared of being hurt. I'm used to it. There's no other way except this. :sad:

2. Stray

Stray Account Closed

OUCH! that sounds painful. :sad: x

3. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

What makes you think there is no other way?

That sounds a distressing experience. What led up to all that?

4. Daphna

Daphna Well-Known Member

Pain is not the way to go. I know that it is the only outlet that you are used to, and prefer to use, but there is another way. I personally found poetry my outlet that was the most satisfying when I was suffering as you are. Art is a way my mother delt with hers and she is fantastic a it! I can draw pretty well too. I have an idea, and this may be off the wall, but when you are feeling crappy, go and do something nice for someone and do not expect anything in return. Like, volunteer at a nursing home, or read to people in hospices. These things will not solve your problems, but if you do something productive with the pain you feel like allow it to drive you to do charity work, you can at least use it for good. I have only one outlet that is a cure all to me and that is my faith in Yahweh, and doing things for him. I pray to him, and he helps me. Now I am not trying to push my religion on you, but I do suggest that a spiritual journey is needed by all. Who knows where you will end up, and the search is fun too. I always found the soul fascinating and exciting so finding a spiritual rock, or ground is very much needed in this life. I hope you don't take this the wrong way. :hug: Blessings..

5. grinded serenity

grinded serenity Well-Known Member

Ouch. I prefer stabbing them through clothing to hold my pants up when I have no belt.

What brought this all on? It sounds like it was a pretty bad ordeal.

6. clairedelune

clairedelune Well-Known Member

Thanks for the concern everyone. Sometimes when I'm in pretty bad situations, I do not actually know what leads me to hurting myself. I guess maybe because I find myself really worthless that it's okay if I get hurt.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.