Another shitty feeling

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel so unattractive and worthless. I feel like I am hated and will always be alone. I want to die really bad. I hate coming here and no one says anything to me. Fuck life, I hate myself and I hate the fact that I am still alive.

Go tell your fuckin God to kill me already!

Acy

Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense
Admin
SF Supporter
Heya, Atheist Demon,

First of all, I don't hate you.

Most people are their own harshest critics, so I bet you're being way too hard on yourself. I would bet you're far more attractive than you think or know, and you are certainly worthwhile!

When we get depressed, we still have our good qualities, we just don't see them. Depression makes us think life is dark and gloomy. Feeling alone and lonely are magnified by the depression, too. You won't always feel this way. When you have come through the period of depression, you'll see things in a better light. When you come through the depression, you will find you have lots to offer and you've got your whole life ahead of you to meet people to share your life with.

Please don't give in to the darkness of the depression; instead, ride through it, holding on tight. You've got got better times coming when you're not depressed, hun.

:hug:
A.

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
Please know we all care YOu need to care for yourself too. You need to yell and scream and get the help you deserve. Call your doctor crisis team hospital and show them the pain your in Tell them about your thoughts and get the help you want and deserve We all care for you and each other please know that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00