Another sleepless night...

Discussion in 'Midnight Owl' started by June, Mar 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. June

June Well-Known Member

It's now my 3rd night in a row where I can't fall asleep. I'm tired but I just lay awake... Yesterday I started to paint a life-seized picture on my wall. A woman with wings... From a fairy tale. I regularly paint, usually during the day when I need to relax. But I found that it really helps me to get over these sleepless long nights. And everything is so quiet around me, I can just switch off completely.

2. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

WOW that is so great, it sounds like it is going to be beautiful June, I wish I could paint but I can barely draw sick figures...I hear a lot of artists have trouble sleeping, like the creative engine keeps running till it konks out, maybe this is a sign of creative intelligence your having trouble sleeping.

3. June

June Well-Known Member

Hmmm... Not sure about the creative intelligence. But it surely does help a lot. And to be honest, it looks very nice to me. I just used black with my wall being grey and white and just the edge of the wings are in red.
    Even if you think you can't paint, give it a go sometime and see what happens. It doesn't matter if someone likes it or not, but it's just a great thing to relax...

4. johnnysays

johnnysays Well-Known Member

Why can't you sleep? Not being able to sleep for 3 nights in a row is not something that happens commonly.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.