1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Another sleepless night...

Discussion in 'Midnight Owl' started by June, Mar 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. June

June Well-Known Member

It's now my 3rd night in a row where I can't fall asleep. I'm tired but I just lay awake... Yesterday I started to paint a life-seized picture on my wall. A woman with wings... From a fairy tale. I regularly paint, usually during the day when I need to relax. But I found that it really helps me to get over these sleepless long nights. And everything is so quiet around me, I can just switch off completely.

2. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

WOW that is so great, it sounds like it is going to be beautiful June, I wish I could paint but I can barely draw sick figures...I hear a lot of artists have trouble sleeping, like the creative engine keeps running till it konks out, maybe this is a sign of creative intelligence your having trouble sleeping.

3. June

June Well-Known Member

Hmmm... Not sure about the creative intelligence. But it surely does help a lot. And to be honest, it looks very nice to me. I just used black with my wall being grey and white and just the edge of the wings are in red.
    Even if you think you can't paint, give it a go sometime and see what happens. It doesn't matter if someone likes it or not, but it's just a great thing to relax...

4. johnnysays

johnnysays Well-Known Member

Why can't you sleep? Not being able to sleep for 3 nights in a row is not something that happens commonly.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.