another three ppl gone to heaven

Discussion in 'Grief and Bereavement' started by Shi, May 12, 2008.

1. Shi

Shi Active Member

Alltough I do not believe in heaven or hell, they did and whatever happend to them I hope they found what they have been looking for.

Today I received the message that two friends and acousin of mine commited suicide...all gone in a couple of days.:sad:

They lived far away.

One of the friends drove his car against a tree after his girlfriend betrayed him. His friend followed because he could not cope with his death. I wish they would have slept a night over it, or at least they should have talked to us.

I am especially sorry for my cousin. His grades where not the best and his father told him that he was a disgrace to the whole family, not worth anything. So he jumped in front of the train. His father did not even gave him a funeral, because the authority send him a bill to pay "for the mess his son had caused". He was only 15 years old. :mad: Sometimes I just hate this society, and I am surely done with my uncle.

2. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I am sorry to hear about the losses you have had recently. It is a sad thing when young people are so unhappy that they can no longer find worth in living. I can't imagine how your cousin must have felt hearing his father say those words to him. While he may not have accelled in school, I am sure he had strengths and talents in other areas. his father will have to carry those words with him for the rest of his life. So many poor choices are made in haste. We, as human beings, can and often are impulsive in our actions. If we took the time to think before we speak or make life altering decisions, so many things would have different endings. I will hold you and the families of those departed in my thoughts. Please take care of yourself and stay safe. :hug:

3. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

I'm terribly sorry for the losses. I hope that they have all found the peace they were looking for.

4. famous.last.words

famous.last.words Forum Buddy

im so very sorry for your loss

5. nagisa

nagisa Chat & Forum Buddy Staff Alumni

I am so sorry for those loss of your two friends and your cousin. If you want to talk, I'm here. :hug:

6. shazzer

shazzer Well-Known Member

I am so sorry for your loss of your cousin and your friends

7. Fishman

Fishman Guest

Suicide is a very statistically rare occurance are you sure they actually died. Its better to check properly about it. It always sad enough to hear that another person is depressed.

8. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I am sorry for your loss :hug:

9. sudut

sudut Well-Known Member

I am very sorry