ANOTHER UnSUCESSFUL ATTEMPT... I didnt even get to attempt...

Discussion in 'After Effects' started by Metallica*Melinda, Dec 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Metallica*Melinda

Metallica*Melinda Well-Known Member

I called someone to say good-bye last night b4 I did it... I was going to kill myself last night but when I got the *things I needed* I was just about to do it and BANG... KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK on my door...
    WHO THE FUCK WOULD WANNA TALK TO ME NOW...
    I say WHAT and the cops walk in...
    +FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUUUUUUUUUCK :badday:
    WHY ME?????
    This is shitty... but it doesn't matter, I won't mess up this time.

2. blackfire

blackfire Well-Known Member

I bet the person you called to say good bye called the cops on you. It is a good thing the cops should up when they did. Maybe it is a sign for the time being.

3. Metallica*Melinda

maybe its just to tell me that I have to do it during the day because that way I won't have to die the same way I lived (In the dark)! :badday:

4. Jenny

Jenny Staff Alumni

I know it's awful when help is called for you against your wish/knowledge.. and i can hear your hurt and anger in this post.

The positive that comes out of it though, is that the person you were talking to does care about you. And they obviously don't want you to end your life.

I hope you're able to keep yourself safe.. do you have anyone you can talk to about how you're feeling? A counsellor? Friend? Doctor? It might help. Of course, we're here for you too.. I just hope that things improve for you soon so that you don't feel it necessary to end your life

:flowers:

5. Metallica*Melinda

Things will improve tonight, and I won't HAVE to feel the need to die after tonight...

6. red_trail

red_trail Active Member

hang in there sweetie x

7. blackfire

blackfire Well-Known Member

You went alittle over board in that PM. But they are your feelings.

8. Metallica*Melinda

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.