Another week another attempt - why do i fail!!!!!

Discussion in 'After Effects' started by GoldenPsych, Jan 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoldenPsych

GoldenPsych Well-Known Member

So this time i thought I had enough pills and enough different ones to end it. I didn't know they'd just give me a dodgy stomach. The police nearly arrested me. The police called em about the noise in my flat as had music on. I thought i would go listening to decent music, wasnt really in the right frame of mind to considering others. Any hoo, I was in bed and I woke up to a paramedic shacking me and trying to put something up my nose... causing a nose bleed. They had found the note that I had left and obvisouly came up with 4 when they put 2 and 2 together. I made sure that I drank a lot after taking all the pills so that it would be in my system longer, stupid me didn;t have enough though. So went to hospital only as i was forced to... it was tta or police cell and didnt fancy that. Tried to do a runner but I was caught then strapped on to a bed. AT the hospital a security guard wouldnt leave me. Was horrible. Spoke to a psych person and i just said i didnt mean it as I wanted to go home. So now I am planning other methods. Obvisouly I wont say what I have been thinking about. Saw a social worker and psychiatrist on Wednesday and I have to go back to see the psychiatrist next week. Not looking forward to that.
    I wonder when they do the assessment on you when they ask are will it happen again and are you planning the next time what would happen if you said you were. I said that i wasn;t planning it or I hadn't got a date or plan in mind but I couldn;t guarentee it wouldnt happen again. Well it is pretty obvious considering how many times that I have tried it. So the psychiatrist has changed my medication, not sure what they do but just been taking one a day. I wish they would give me something that would chill me out and make me feel better!

2. Manic!

Manic! Well-Known Member

Atleast you tried.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.