Another year of loneliness and disappointment around the corner

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Zardo, Dec 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zardo

Zardo Banned Member

I've really been trying to improve my life, but I am only capable of so much and I'm really dreading what 2013 will bring. I don't want to end up as depressed as i was before and take an overdose, I plan to do it in a more violent and messy manner next time anyway.

I really have nothing to carry on for except my parents but they're getting sick of me now and I'm causing them stress by not being able to get work again or move out and find someone ect. I'm just an embarrassment to myself and my family. I shouldn't be in this position at my age!
    I feel so hollow and empty, at least if I had someone in my life to love and touch I'd feel this existence was less of a hell for me. But I'm in no position to attract anyone as even a friend. I just want the pain to go away, to be nothing would be freedom and liberation.
  2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

I know you're in a bad situation, but that doesn't mean you should be without friends. I hope you'll keep posting, try to connect with people here.
  3. meawesome

meawesome Member

heyy...dont worry ,pain will go away eventually...try to be positive...everyone cares for u ....everyone is special and so r u ...try talking to people on social sites ..believe me it helps alot..u need someone to listen to u ...ima teen and my parents are same they dont understand me ...but i try to find my way to be happy...i use kik and other social sites to talk to people ... u can try it ..we'll all will help u to get u out of this pain....feel free to talk if u wanna talk :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.