Another year...

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by soni, Sep 18, 2016.

1. soni

soni New Member

I don't know where to start. I try to quit drinking because I tried to drink my depression away. I suffer from borderline disorder. I have been taking meds for the depression but now I can't afford it anymore. A lot of my friends turned their back to me because of the drinking. Now I have not even money to buy booze meds or food. I don't want to get out of bed anymore. It is getting close to my birthday and I have suffered so much before but now I feel that I really want to end this once and for all.
  2. MusicalHeart

MusicalHeart Well-Known Member

Okay, let me start this out by saying, Happy Birthday. (Even though it's not your birthday yet) And I may be just a teenager, but I know things. Like I know birthdays may seem glum at times, but look at this. At what you did, you lived through another year. You made it this far, so why give up now? You officially have a new friend, me. And I would be very sad if you left. And I mean, who's to say life doesn't get better? The grass ain't always greener on the other side. But it is green where you water it. Do your best to make your life amazing. Don let anyone tear you down. You be you.
  3. It's Going To Be Ok

It's Going To Be Ok Active Member

If you want to hear a story about life getting better check out the "My Story" I posted, I think it will help you