answer and be comfort

Discussion in 'Soap Box' started by muslim, May 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. muslim

muslim Well-Known Member

REPLY WITH YES OR NO

1-DO YOU HAVE A PLACE TO SLEEP AND FOOD TO EAT???
    2-DO YOU HAVE MONEY IN YOUR POCKET AND SAVES A BIT FOR YOUR HARD TIMES
    3-DO YOU FEEL HEALTHY TODAY
    4-DID YOU LIVE IN WAR OR PRISONED BEFORE BY ENEMIES
    5-ARE YOUR PARENTS STILL ALIVE AND ARENT DIVORCES
    6-CAN YOU SMILE NOW AND SAY THANK GOD

I
    I
    I
    I
    I

V
    V
    IF YOU ANSWERED YES FOR THE FIRST YOU ARE MORE RICH THAN 75%OF PEOPLE IN WORLD
    IF YOU ANSWERED YES FOR THE SECOND YOU ARE ONE OF THE 8% WHO ARE RICH MEN IN THAT WORLD
    IF YOU ANSWERED YES FOR THE THIRD YOU ARE BETTER THAN ONE MILLION BEING WILL NOT LIVE MOR THAN WEEK BECAUSE OF THEIR DISEASE
    IF YOU ANSWERED YES FOR THE FORTH YOU ARE BETTER THAN 500 MILLION LIVING IN THE SURACE OF EARTH
    IF YOU ANSWERED YES FOR THE FIFTH YOU ARE ONE OF THE RARE PROPLE IN WORLD
    IF YOU ANSWERED YES FOR THE SIXTH YOU ARE LUCKY.A LOT CAN DO BUT THEY DONT

2. Muslim brings interesting stuff on these boards :)

1-YES
    2-NO
    3-NOT REALLY, NOT MENTALLY HEALTHY
    4- NO
    5-They're divorced
    6-NOPE

These people in less fortunate situations, from the third world, would've done better than me if they were here in my place. It's more or less out of their control, their destiny, while I have screwed up my life. I'm at the bottom and still I have to look at Africans starving, these same africans that prospere when they're here. I don't know. Don't much care about humanity. Life is a jungle.

3. muslim

muslim Well-Known Member

i thinck that you care about humanity I touched that from your posts in that forum

and about that jungle we live at
    i agree with you

but we can make it like a garden

it depends on the one lives in the jungle:wink:

4. smackh2o

smackh2o SF Supporter

Yes, I sometimes do feel like thanking God for spoiling me whilst millions of other people sleep in their own shit and die from some of the most horrible diseases concievable. Thank you God, your an echo of benevolence.

5. theleastofthese

theleastofthese SF Friend Staff Alumni

yes
    no
    no
    no
    yes/no
    sometimes...:unsure:

6. Tara

Tara Guest

thanks Muslim for trying to make us feel good.

1- Yes
    2- No! i do have some in the bank, as today was payday, but its not gonna last long with these pesky bills!
    3- Not really
    4- No
    5-Yes and No. (they are alive. they are seperated, were never married)
    6-I can smile...i dont know that i have a reason for it though.

7. muslim

muslim Well-Known Member

8. Spearmint

Spearmint Well-Known Member

1. Yes.
    2. No.
    3. Not mentally.
    4. No.
    5. Yes. Unfortunately.
    6. No.

9. muslim

muslim Well-Known Member

why unfortunately???

10. Raven

Raven Guest

1-DO YOU HAVE A PLACE TO SLEEP AND FOOD TO EAT???
    Yes I have a place to sleep and food to eat, my heart goes out to those that do not, I do not think God that I have such things I ask him why others do not.
    2-DO YOU HAVE MONEY IN YOUR POCKET AND SAVES A BIT FOR YOUR HARD TIMES
    I have plenty of money, it buys very little and in the end their are many things I would trade it for.
    3-DO YOU FEEL HEALTHY TODAY
    No, I never truly do, not in spirit, the body is fleeting and will die someday it is in my soul that I feel the stain and that to me seems much worse.
    4-DID YOU LIVE IN WAR OR PRISONED BEFORE BY ENEMIES
    How to answer, I live in a world that is strife in genocide, hate, war and blood. The rivers themselves run red with the blood that man spills, because I do not live in a area that is affected does not mean it does not disturb me greatly.
    5-ARE YOUR PARENTS STILL ALIVE AND ARENT DIVORCES
    My Parents are alive, I lie awake many nights thinking of their mortality and wishing I had been a better and more caring son.
    6-CAN YOU SMILE NOW AND SAY THANK GOD
    No, I can never say thank you to a God I do not believe exists, and if he does I demand to know why, why it is that so many die everyday when he could feed them, why he allows people to kill in his name, why he allows so many of the worlds creatures to die by a blunt knife wielded by man when he have better ways.

If God is out their he is a cruel and twisted God when all of this he could change and choose not to. I do not thank the stars for my fortunes but curse them for the misfortune of others.

11. Spearmint

Spearmint Well-Known Member

Long story. :rolleyes:

12. muslim

muslim Well-Known Member

i am sorry for that

i hope to you happiness and comfort in both lifes

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.