• Please read the thread in Forum News and Announcements pertaining to race related discussion on SF - thank you :)

answer to a thread i forgot the title to

neutralbuoyancy

stuck in place yet again
I don't remember what the thread about someone asking how to let go your suicidal feelings was called. so I'm writing it here instead. I have been managing my depression till now by talking to a friend on discord dm, a familiar feeling of wanting to kill came back due to a family conflict. so I decided i would go back to that friend again. I let it all out everything from the very beginning of how it all began to now. it almost as long as an essay but, i feel free, now the weight/ burden on my chest is gone. and incident happened yesterday no matter what my fam said and called me (it was my fault yesterday) it didn't hurt, it wasn't a numb feeling, it wasn't cold it felt like true indifference like i feel the most calmest i've ever been so ya i still don't feel depressed or sad or suicidal although there is still bit of anxiety due to college starting tomorrow but all is well i feel like im at my highest point right now. I don't think that friend knows how much it meant to me to get my complete complete story out but it feels good to be alive

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$600.00
Goal
$255.00