Anti depressents

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Jackoboy16, Oct 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jackoboy16

Jackoboy16 Active Member

What does it do if i take Anti depressents and still drink alcohol? It doesnt mention anything on the packet... Anyway still feeling Insane Me and dad saw the doctor she said just take it easy. She also said if their was another knife incident my parents should phone the police... Go on then daddy i dare you!

2. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

I believe that drinking alcohol while on Anti-depressants stops them from working as well as they should :blink:

Remember, alcohol is a depressant, so it's never that much of a good idea.

:hug: Here if you would like to talk :hug:

3. Jackoboy16

Jackoboy16 Active Member

Thanks, feeling a bit low - lisening to Coldplay spies over and over again it's been almost an hour. I dont know why i am doing it... Now i am getting these bursts of anger. Whats hapening??!?!?!?!

4. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

What are you feeling angry about?

5. Jackoboy16

Jackoboy16 Active Member

I guess i just let out alot to the Doctor and dad was lisening. I have never liked him at all always wised he would go away he is 59 almost 60 soon. No age to die bye hey?

6. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

You don't get on with our Dad? Any idea why?

7. Jackoboy16

Jackoboy16 Active Member

Child hood , he always shouted at me and told me off - I felt scared now he is scared what a diffrence that is. I just hate him so much

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.