Anti Halloween League

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by lifeisashedog, Oct 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lifeisashedog

lifeisashedog Well-Known Member

Anonymous brave reporter has infiltrated into the ranks of militant extreme-right-wing organization " Anti Halloween League" and secretly made a photograph of two of their members in action:

http://i37.tinypic.com/dw2iyv.jpg

Happy Halloween! ;)

:sf:

2. ZombiePringle

ZombiePringle Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend

3. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

very funny!

4. Aurora Gory Alice

Aurora Gory Alice Well-Known Member

5. boo

boo Well-Known Member

Soldier 1 : Houston we have Harry Potter in sight!

Houston : Thats a go!

Soldier 2 : Muahahha

6. Ordep

Ordep Well-Known Member

I actually thought someone had started a anti-halloween club and I was coming to check it out... I do have some bitter issues with halloween... Well, not so much, but when I was a kid halloween was largely unknown in Portugal so I never got to enjoy it...

7. Scully

Scully Well-Known Member

I've never lived a "true" halloween of my life. You know, disguise yourself with friends, or someone at least lol, walk on the street, late afternoon or evening, in a small town, and chase the boomy. And candies maybe. It's a childhood dream.

8. Ordep

Ordep Well-Known Member

Right, I guess we non-english Europeans from the past generation will always wish we had had a true halloween... oh well...

9. lifeisashedog

lifeisashedog Well-Known Member

We have something like halloween in SLO in February or March (7 weeks before Easter). As kids we masked ourselves and went trick-or-treating. And it is a local habit. It was invented independently from Halloween in America.

10. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

:blink:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.