Anti-SI Vent Topic

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by innocencexisxlove, Jan 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. innocencexisxlove

innocencexisxlove Well-Known Member

*T*Warning*T*

I know I only joined yesterday, but this is on another forum I'm a member of. The point of it is to not self injure [harm], but to come here instead and try to stay safe. You can post anything you'd like. YOu can even bang the keyboard if you'd like.

JUst type type type! Doesn't matter at all how long your post is. Write and write until all those nasty feelings are released if it works for you.

Hope this helps everyone with the struggle! [And don't be ashamed of what you've done! It's a bad choice, yes. But you needed a reliefe source. Well I've hopefully just created one right here]

xoxo
    -innocence

2. PressedIn

PressedIn Well-Known Member

Then I guess I'll be first by saying the following: The 1 year anniversary of NOT cutting is coming upon me. The urges have come and gone, the razors have been held only to be dropped and the need for band aids has declined.

It's so close to completing my task that I fear I will start after I finish it. Help.

3. Smashed__

Smashed__ Well-Known Member

I'm over it. I have accepted it, I just hope I don't die accidently because of SI/SH.

Maybe this is bad but I seem to do it a little less when I tell myself it's okay if I really need it, go for it. I still hide it but I KNOW I can't take every possible thing I could use away, I know I will be triggered by every belt I see or wear and feel the urge after every argument or every crash.

4. innocencexisxlove

innocencexisxlove Well-Known Member

that's it. just post what ever.

let it out

like im gunna let out how i need to so baddly, but i feel so horrible for it afterwards, and i become a horrible wreck.

:x grrr

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.