anti-sickness

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by lost_child, Feb 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lost_child

lost_child Well-Known Member

Yesterday I was given anti-sickness tablets..my first thoughts..I can save them along with the other pills i'm saving..so I've saved half and will take just one a day instead of 2. I don't feel suicidal at the moment, but the thoughts don't ever really go and although I know that I won't top myself tonight, or even tomorrow soon I will. An empty stomach, anti-sickness pills, other tablets, and drink...that's all it will take. I can't believe that before I've never thought about anti-sickness tablets after all if your not sick, the tabs remain in ur system if you take the right doseage, and amount of pills you have to manage it, don't you?

there's nothing to lose, if it works..no more pain, no more lows, no more depression, no more misunderstanding, no more feeling alone and if it doesn't I guess I WILL keep trying until it does.

I can't speak to anyone face to face, I've tried that and its like they just don't understand..its oh pull urself together, i've tried..get counselling, I am its not helping..what else is there..keep fighting for another day, knowing its going to be the same if not worse as the last...no thanks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.