anti social psychopath probably futur serial killer !!

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Sylar, Mar 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sylar

Sylar Well-Known Member

what's up everyone :biggrin:

I'm having these urges for months and the more I let go the stronger it gets !!
    I am gifted with a very high intelligence , don't have much friends and everytime a supposed to be "friend" know on my door it's defenitly because he needs something , it's impossible because he just wanna say hi or check on me
    since it's them who really need me and I never asked anything from them I gave up on them , and since I don't believe in true friendship anymore ... atleast I don't think I'll experience it anyway
    I can easly get myself a girlfriend since i'm a very attracktive guy BUT I just don't want a dumb girl with me thinking about what simple minds think about and yes I experienced what I thought was love but turns out I get betrayed by everyone I know and aslong as I'm not needed I'm very dispensable
    back to the urges , I get them and it's like a hunger or thirst for taking someone's life and that made me take a weapon and go out the night in dark places many times but so far i haven't killed anyone cause of some circumstances that didn't let me
    the last weeks I haven't experienced any of these urges but now it's back with depression and not caring about anything anymore
    I even made plans of what i'm supposed to do to achieve the perfect KILL !!
    I'm anti social meaning I don't make friends and I'm not friendly anymore ,yes I was a very friendly and peaceful guy but that only made people use me and play with me
    it's like I have a beast inside that NEEDS to be fed and I can't handle it anymore !!
    I finally understand why and how serial killers do what they do and I come form a clean family with no criminal records or anything

I don't think you can help me but it's worth a shot and please if you think you want to help me , be realistic in your relpies

Bye !!

2. Sylar

Sylar Well-Known Member

errrm ... never mind :p

3. Carcinogen

Carcinogen Well-Known Member

I have the same urges as you, and believe me I know how hard it is to control them. The first thing I think about when I meet someone new is how I would kill them, and I too have made plans on how to commit the perfect murder. I have also lain in wait in quiet places, knife at the ready, hoping for an unwitting victim to appear. Yet I am not yet a killer either, though the urge grows by the day.
    Advice...I'm not sure there is any good advice I can give. I have been told to seek professional help for this, among other things, but I have not yet done so. Maybe it would help you, if you wanted to give it a try. Other than that, I try to express some of it by writing down what I want to do, playing the fantasy out in my head. I am also a sadist (not necessarily sexual), and having a willing masochist with almost no boundaries helps take the edge off the hunger.
    Feel free to pm me with anything - maybe we can help each other to avoid becoming killers...

4. Sylar

Sylar Well-Known Member

You're a teenager like me
    I've read that it begins in teenagehood as fantasies but once we turn into adults it's gonna get a lot more stronger than we can bear :x

5. Panther

Panther Well-Known Member

It's very hard to say anything much without trying to dig a bit deeper .. erm is there any possible reason you can think of for having these urges? Do you hate people? Is there something that has happened?

Never mind what has driven other people to murder in the past, we need to look at yourself here. The fact that you have posted on a forum like this must mean something. If you want to you can PM me.

regards
    Andy

6. Sylar

Sylar Well-Known Member

I don't hate everybody , but if you were living where I am you would
    people here are junk , they're pricks to each others for no reason , I tried to be kind for years they only use that
    I'm fine now I don't have this urge but it's only a matter of time before it comes back again stronger than ever, and I think it runs in my father's family , since I just discovered that my uncle didn't die of desease like I was told but of suicide , my father has anger issues and mental problems in 1995 but he seems ok now on medication , all my other uncles ( dad's brothers) are antisocial except the younger one who's fine
    I do have "friends" but not really the type you can count on

7. Beattles

Beattles Well-Known Member

fuck i hope thats not true......

8. Sylar

Sylar Well-Known Member

me too :x

9. famous.last.words

famous.last.words Forum Buddy

maybe you should really consider going to talk to someone professional about these urges.
    Its very strong of you both to admit it, but you need to get help before you distroy other peoples whole worlds by commiting murder.

10. Carcinogen

Fuck, please no. Any stronger and I WILL kill. I have no choice.

11. famous.last.words

^
    Until you commit that action you have every choice. There are so many agencies out there who can help you, and give you the support you need.
    If you take a life, you take their choice. You have every oppertunity now to get support.

12. downnout

downnout Well-Known Member

It sounds like you are both dealing with anger you simply can't cope with -- what about beating an old couch with a bat or boxing or something like that?!

Please, talk to someone before you do anything that could not only destroy your lives but someone else's, as well.

PM me if that would help, I am free to listen.

13. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

This kind of sounds like the movie 'American Psycho' to me. It was about a lawyer who went around killing people for the fun of it. That was just a movie, but if you guys act on these feelings and take someone's life then you will not only be ruining their life, but also your own. I think that you should seriously consider professional help with these urges, before you actually become a potential serial killer. Plus, you don't want to take the life of an innocent person who did nothing wrong to you. That is just evil.

14. Carcinogen

I fully take your point, I phrased that totally wrong. I am the only one responsible for any of my actions, and I do recognise that, sorry.

15. nedflanders

nedflanders Well-Known Member

I have no idea whether you're going to be a serial killer, but you're clearly an arrogant jerk.

16. BOLIAO

BOLIAO Guest

I hope u knock some sense into your head. If you want to self harm / suicide, no one can stop you but if you intend to kill people and taking their innocent lives, there is really something wrong with you. Why do you want to harm / hurt people who have done nothing wrong to you? People have families and you would totally destroy them. Why punish others for your own unhappiness? Ok, fine if you dont want to live and I myself am suicidal but I would never hurt any innocent person. Pls think and re-think before you act and I think you better share your intentions with a psychiatrist.

17. Mathale

Mathale Well-Known Member

well for this case, you can all relax. From what ive learnt with mentally disordered offenders within my degree of criminological psychology, this is not the case.

Serial killing, i feel is more extreme than suicide, which only very limited personalities are capable of doing on their own. For you to all recognise these urges and to be more than happy to admit on forums means that your anger and the urge to kill is merely something else rather than serial killing.

You need to understand also that there is also more than just one singular type of killer. You have yes, a serial killer, but also killing spree and mass killer. To self diagnose yourself as one already without any action behind it, is a positive thing. I feel your emotions might easily be there, but i think you should consider who you want to kill? Is your urge to kill no different to a soldier with urges to murder those who threat his country? Consider that your urges could be constructive rather than anti-social.

Also, serial killing traits usually stems from early childhood with arson and zoosadism. Zoosadism is those who gain pleasure from killing and torturing non-humans, and some cases for sexual pleasures. It usually starts with the killing of spiders and ants.. But do not fear, it is very common for many children to do such things, such as magnifying an ant till it singes in the sun. or Decapitating a daddy-long-legs. Arson will be commited so you feel more powerful rather than to impress peers for a social reason. This then branches into larger animals such as four legged mammals, from sizes of a cat to the larger animals like a cow. With this trait, you also get bedwetting with children who should have grown out of such things.

Every serial killer is different and each has a different motive, which in some cases, have never been revealed. Two serial killers i can think off hand are Mary Bell and Alexander Pichushkin. It is too hard to understand a serial killer, except if its yourself. So you dont know what all serial killers feel due to an extremely different motive and reasoning.

What we need now guys is some pro-active attitudes towards society. We need constructive actions to make sure what youre saying can be dealt with instantly. As you are already aware of such feelings, which i am not going to deny, as its too risky, you need to seek urgent therapy. Psychological help will allow you to control such feelings. And allowing others to know what you feel will also help, because they will be able to monitor you to see if you deteriorate.

Getting help is the best thing you guys can do. Emotional help is possible here, but we have no physical control. So we cannot stop you doing anything. If help is not seeked, youre a threat to society and yourself.

I hope you guys do the right thing asap! xxx

18. BOLIAO

BOLIAO Guest

i saw severel beheading videos on youtube before and it made me really really angry and disappointed. Why do people inflict such harm onto others? What happenned to their conscience? How could anyone do such things? It's a really really sick n cruel world out there. Please please seek help.

19. bleach

bleach Well-Known Member

My friends (the few I have) often joke that i fit the exact profile of a serial killer. Sadly it's true. I don't think I would ever kill someone but sometimes I feel the impulse to just do something very violent and spontaneous... usually against myself, but sometimes to others as well. I can probably control myself but it does make me nervous.

20. famous.last.words

I am so glad you see that, because that could be the thing that saves you, and others.

I wasnt trying to upset you or anything, i just wanted you to see that you do have a choice, and i think you are strong and decent to admit what you have. You have so much opportunity to stop your life going wrong, and i hope for your sake and others you take it.

If there is anything at all i could do to help you, please dont hesitate to PM me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.