Antidepressands and death...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by life, Sep 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. life

life Well-Known Member

Soon everyone will be shocked ....Hope so...But i dont rely on <Mod Edit: methods>....I will <mod-edit-methods>Big TIME ....4 times more than the lethal dosage....If i still survive and wake up at the hosital i will just <Mod Edit: methods>....<mod-edit-methods>...There is always oppurtunities for me cuz i wanna die...I would prefer to die from Pills rather than ;other methods...Never mind i just wanted to say get ready cuz soon i will be gone :D.....:D....:D

life

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 17, 2007
  2. Take care,

Love u

3. life

life Well-Known Member

Ohh thxxx

4. Beret

Beret Staff Alumni

:mad: please dont to anything stupid

5. Darkness N Light

Darkness N Light Staff Alumni

Life,
    I am so sorry that you feel you need to die. If you ever need to talk I am here. Take cae and I love you. :hug: :cheekkiss :hug: :cheekkiss :hug: :cheekkiss :hug: :cheekkiss

With Love,
    Crystal :hug: :cheekkiss

6. White Dove

White Dove Well-Known Member

life

please dont go??

:hug:

7. amylou

amylou Well-Known Member

I know how you mean life that would be my preferered method of going I ve tried it 31 times on just pills alone and about 30 times on another method which almost worked.

8. life

life Well-Known Member

hOPE it works for me...cuz i have no chance at all..either die or suffer...When uu think logically no one would choose suffering...THE Problem is the guilt.;the guilt makes me think and giveit a time....If my family wasnt alive i would just do it without thinking

9. amylou

amylou Well-Known Member

It dosent always work thu

10. Sasuke

Sasuke Active Member

ye bu u gotta realise that they will go on with their lives, sure it will upset em but life goes on. ( not a flame)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.