anxiety attack came out of the blue

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by emilyroselovesu, Dec 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. emilyroselovesu

emilyroselovesu Well-Known Member

so im just sitting here watching tv when all of a sudden
    i get this sick feeling
    i want to die
    i feel like i need to die
    thats all i think about.
    i cant think straight.
    im only thinking of hatred and negativity
    im thinkin of how happy i would be when im dead
    i dont know what to do
    this came out of no where

2. damage.case

damage.case Well-Known Member

I feel the same way right now, except I won't be happy when I'm dead. I won't feel anything.

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

try to distract this thought okay put on your favorite music a funny show go for a walk call someone until the anxiety lessens It will lessen soon but it is easier if someone is there with you take care.

4. sunshinesblack

sunshinesblack Well-Known Member

hey there, I doubt it cam "out of nowhere", am pretty sure u are going tho some stress, and if you can identify it and fight it, it helps.
    think you need to look in a few days before if something was bad, even if it seamed minor
    I also get anxiety attacks, lately when i wake up in the morning whenever negative stuff accumulates, I am not even aware it does, but its like clock work, had some bad interaction with someone 2 days ago, next day in the morning ....wake up and feeling like im going to die, seamed related to nothing but it always happens after something like that. After the incident did not give much thought about it and went on with life but it did live a mark.

5. NeedsAdvice921

NeedsAdvice921 New Member

I think you should find someone to talk to. It'll really help you get your feelings out and it makes you feel a lot better. I know it wil be hard, but if you can sum up the courage, it makes a world of a difference.

I'm praying for you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.