anxiety attack....

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by IV2010, Jul 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

..................moved it to crisis cos nobody answered...
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 11, 2010
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

no one was up to help you not even me
    i hope yu are safe now
    im sorry
  3. Perfect Melancholy

Perfect Melancholy SF Friend

Sorry I was visiting my sister, I am here now and I want to listen so please keep talking to me/us?
  4. 41021

41021 Banned Member

Oh hell, i don't even know where your original post is/was. I'm sorry sweetheart :sad: ******Hugs*****

I'd give you my cell number but not sure how practical it is due to distance :sad: Maybe if we both use google voice? I could put a few dinero on the accounts since it's so cheap...just let me know.

How are you doing right now IV? I've been so concerned about you. It seems you've not been feeling well at all recently. I so don't want things to get any worse for you. I wish i knew how to be helpful or supportive. I'm here if you need. i am so very sorry i wasn't here for you :sad:

Lots and lots of hugs for you and keeping you in my heart.
  5. summerschild

summerschild Well-Known Member

I hope things are better now. You know you can PM or email me anytime. I'm also on messenger if you want to talk that way. Let's talk and see if that helps. I'll do anything I can to help you. :hug: :flowers:
  6. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

Hope you are ok IV. :hug:
  7. Marty482

Marty482 Well-Known Member

God bless you. If I missed your post sorry. PM me Ill talk any time. Sending love and prayers.
  8. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

thanks for your support ....I am gonna see the doc on wednesday....
    these attacks are pushing me further over the edge....
  9. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

i am glad you see your doc soon hung on okay until then :hugtackles::hugtackles:
  10. Marty482

Marty482 Well-Known Member

Best to you with the doctor. You are in my prayers.
  11. rx4brdm

rx4brdm Well-Known Member

Guess I need to start reading other threads besides the ones I'm subscribed too.

I'm so sorry to hear things are that bad and very glad you are going to seek help.

We seem to be on at the same hours sometimes, you could always try yahoo! msg if possible.
  12. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey IV, I'm sorry I missed this thread..How did things go with your doctor?? I hope you are doing better.. You told me you were when you stalked my wall.. PM me anytime.. I'm on in the mornings..Afternoons for you..Just know I am here for you!!:hugtackles::hugtackles:Take care Sweetheart, Joseph
  13. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

How are you feeling IV? :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.