anxiety attack??

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by IV2010, Jul 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

at this moment I'm having this huge stress attack from crying and I feel afraid of not being able to breath and being alone......
    I'm so exhausted and I can't sleep..the second I put the light off it hit me....
    I think this an anxiety attack from ptsd.....
    I had to come back on the forum where I feel safe.....

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

i am sorry IV you felt unsafe alone i am sorry it is frightening i hope you can call and talk to someone you therapist your daughter take care okay stay safe ground you okay i am sorry i was so weak last night take care:hugtackles:

3. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

thanks violet....I just needed to feel someone was there......
    I hate this....

4. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

Im here if you need to talk :hug: :wub: :flowers:

5. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

Sam thanks....those attacks scare the u-no-wot out of me...that was the worst...

6. Perfect Melancholy

Perfect Melancholy SF Friend

Please always remember you are never alone there are people who care, I understand about the darkness could you not use a night light or something to make it seem less claustrophobic?

7. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

rich...:hugtackles:

8. Perfect Melancholy

Perfect Melancholy SF Friend

IV

:hugtackles: :hiya: :flowers: :popcorn: :kenny:

9. 41021

41021 Banned Member

Okay. I found your thread.

I can't tell you how many times i've had to quickly run here...it's where i feel safe too. It's also kept me safe countless times (sort of helping at the moment too but not so sure how well it's working, but i am here). I am so glad you can come here to feel safe.

Hey, I wrote a response to you over at the other thread.

I'm sorry i wasn't here for you and didn't realize how rough things had gotten. :console: I didn't realize you have ptsd issues. I had to deal with that many years ago, and on occasion still have minor issues. I know many tips and tricks that might help.

You are a very special and amazing person IV (tears in my eyes right now) and i don't want to lose you, don't want anything to happen to you, and really wish i knew something that would help you feel a little better (and maybe help the rest of us feel a little better too ). I know Rich and I both need you :hug:

Not sure if you have my msn thingy, just let me know and i'll share it with you. **hugs** from me

10. Marty482

Marty482 Well-Known Member

IV,

Have you looked into EMDR (Eye Movement Desensitization And Reprogramming) treatment for your PTSD? ALso there is a great book called"Instant Emotional Healing"by Lambrou and Platt you can get that give you many techniques,amung them "Tapping" which helps too. I am praying for you and hope you are feeling better!!!!

Marty

11. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey IV, sorry I didn't see this sooner..I have panic attacks all the time..I have found if I leave my stereo on low that it helps..It keeps those thoughts at bay..They have me on three mgs of xanax and I still have panic attacks..If you need someone to talk to I think I gave you my email address if not then it is in my profile..I'm always here for you!! I hope you feel better when you wake up..Love, Joseph

12. Marty482

Marty482 Well-Known Member

Hope you are ok IV. You are in my prayers.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.