Anxiety Crisis

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Fishman, Apr 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fishman

Fishman Guest

Its all coming apart, I can't stand the anxiety anymore...what a horrid life I've had..I really feel the worst I have ever been, I have ordered my materials but they shan't be here until late next week at the earliest. I'm gonna try and be more active and try and spin this around once more and I'm gonna tackle my anxiety with everything I've got...!

2. theleastofthese

theleastofthese SF Friend Staff Alumni

I have no advice or help to offer, but I do understand where you're coming from. Anxiety is a big problem for me too.

What "materials" have you ordered and what are they for, if I may ask. I got a bad feeling from reading that sentence. I hope you're not making "plans"... Altho I have no help to offer you, I can at least offer understanding and shared pain.:hug:

3. Angelo_91

Angelo_91 Well-Known Member

anxiety feels so impossible for me to dust off, good luck

4. Smythe

Smythe Well-Known Member

You've got an amazing attitude about it, I also can't offer much help, but I wish you the best of luck.

5. Fishman

Fishman Guest

well I might ring up the hospital and tell them about my anxiety, I have tried things like this before and it seems like the best place right now.

6. Fishman

Fishman Guest

Too full, and since I'm not an emergency its a waste of time, but I feel a little better though after going for a walk, its just that I am sick of this fucking anxiety!!!! every time I try to stop in or control it it gets worse. :mad: So is the only way out to 'end it all?' at least i'll have the option soon when I get my materials but I don't want to die I just want my anxiety gone and the meds don't work and I'm so sick of it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.