Anxiety disorder?

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by Day_of_Death, Aug 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Day_of_Death

Day_of_Death Member

For some months now, i have wanted to run away, i don't feel right here i feel incomplete. I hate my job when i should be lucky i have one, my friends are slowly just departing from the group with arguments but even withut this i still want to leave, it's hard to explain, i want to leave this country live abroad not be here and not live this life, i am scared partly and it's getting me really down, i don't cry anymore, not as fun, when i'm by myself i do not talk or smile i just sit there thinking about life somewhere else. I looked up online and apparently this is part of an anxiety disorder but do not know, i thought someone could help me on here before i end up doing it with no where to go :/

2. may71

may71 Well-Known Member

going to a new place might be good, but if you are not well, it would be easy to end up in a more difficult situation

is there a friend or relative that you could visit for a while?

could you live with a relative someplace else?

you might want to try meditation. if you get good at it, you can visit a place of peace and relaxation on a regular basis no matter where you are

hope that something helps!
    :)

3. morning rush

morning rush Well-Known Member

I have an anxiety disorder and it's mainly being stressed by living, going out stresses me out, having responsibilities stresses me out, I can't sleep because of my anxiety....it makes life difficult to live, I take meds now and I do feel better, the stress is reduced greatly although I still have stress...

wanting to live else where isn't really related to anxiety it would depend on why you want to move...my stress would make me do weird things, like if I went to a store and had to go to the bathroom, I would go to the bathroom and I couldn't get back into the store because I felt as though the people there would think I'm there to steal something...so I had to go elsewhere even though I really wanted to look at the store...the anxiety affects my stomach and bowels...

maybe you should consult a doctor who could refer you to a psychiatrist for help...so you can stop suffering

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.