Anxiety disorder?

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by Day_of_Death, Aug 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Day_of_Death

Day_of_Death Member

For some months now, i have wanted to run away, i don't feel right here i feel incomplete. I hate my job when i should be lucky i have one, my friends are slowly just departing from the group with arguments but even withut this i still want to leave, it's hard to explain, i want to leave this country live abroad not be here and not live this life, i am scared partly and it's getting me really down, i don't cry anymore, not as fun, when i'm by myself i do not talk or smile i just sit there thinking about life somewhere else. I looked up online and apparently this is part of an anxiety disorder but do not know, i thought someone could help me on here before i end up doing it with no where to go :/
  2. may71

may71 Well-Known Member

going to a new place might be good, but if you are not well, it would be easy to end up in a more difficult situation

is there a friend or relative that you could visit for a while?

could you live with a relative someplace else?

you might want to try meditation. if you get good at it, you can visit a place of peace and relaxation on a regular basis no matter where you are

hope that something helps!
  3. morning rush

morning rush Well-Known Member

I have an anxiety disorder and it's mainly being stressed by living, going out stresses me out, having responsibilities stresses me out, I can't sleep because of my makes life difficult to live, I take meds now and I do feel better, the stress is reduced greatly although I still have stress...

wanting to live else where isn't really related to anxiety it would depend on why you want to stress would make me do weird things, like if I went to a store and had to go to the bathroom, I would go to the bathroom and I couldn't get back into the store because I felt as though the people there would think I'm there to steal I had to go elsewhere even though I really wanted to look at the store...the anxiety affects my stomach and bowels...

maybe you should consult a doctor who could refer you to a psychiatrist for you can stop suffering
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.