Anxiety Is Crippling Me

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Butterfly, Aug 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Butterfly

Butterfly Pokémon Master Staff Alumni SF Author SF Supporter

My CPN has not turned up AGAIN!!!! My anxiety is so bad today. I have been sick, if I stand up I feel faint, got bad chest pain and I just want to cry. I really need to see him and I dont have his direct number. I keep seeing things and I am extra paranoid. I feel like I could do something stupid today because I am in such a state.

2. clairedelune

clairedelune Well-Known Member

Talk to someone right now, girl. It's really important to let those feelings out. Also here if you need to talk even if it isn't personal.

3. DescendedDelight

DescendedDelight New Member

Try some grounding techniques to help keep you calm, if you need to talk to someone I'm here.
    <3

4. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

This is so unfair considering what you go through before each visit...did you get in contact with him? I hope you find a way to tell him how much better you deserve to be treated or maybe change providers if you can...thinking of you

5. Butterfly

I just want to cry. I cannot find a phone number for him anywhere and he never gave me one. There is no phone number for his team on the mental health service website either. I am stuck as to what to do now. I am so anxious and on edge and I really need to talk to someone about what has been going on. Nothing I try is working. Graphics, reading all the things that have been keeping me ok are not working today. Does anyone have any suggestions about what to do?

6. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Are they affiliated with a social service/ or health are department that you can call to track them down? Maybe the crisis teams are listed under goverment services in your telephone book...J

7. Butterfly

I looked at their website and there was no number. The place he is based at is like the main place and I can't remember what team I am under as this was only supposed to be short term so it's not the usual team. A few weeks ago he said he's give me a copy of all the referrals and assessments that had been made but he never gave me them, which would have had his phone number on it =/ I don't know what else to do really.

8. ~Claire

~Claire Well-Known Member

Would your GP surgery have the number? One time I couldn't remember my CPN's number & the surgery receptionist was able to give me the receptionist number for the CMHT. Could be worth a try. :hug:

9. Butterfly

I will try that Claire, thank you.

10. BornAgain

BornAgain Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.