Anxiety? Panic?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anime-Zodiac

Well, I feel as if I need help in understanding what happened, so here goes:

Last night I was on another forum which deals with depression, suicide, etc and I was chatting with this lady via PM's. We're friends and the conversation we had consisted of us talking about food, then about cats and chocolate. I was even playing around cuz she's trying to stay off chocolate but I kept saying I would have a chocolate bar infront of her.

Anyways before this I had promised not to act out my compulsion which I have (I can't say what it is because I feel ashamed to say) but I did anyways. Also while I was talking to her, I wondered about how nice she is and if I like her in more then a friends way. But after all this had set in, I started to panic and get soo anxious. You see, I like this other girl alot but we're friends for now.

I've had this uncomfortable, horrible feeling for most of last night and most of today. It comes and goes but it's mainly there. I feel as if i've betrayed the other girl I like even though deep down I know I don't like the girl I was talking to online last night in no more then a friends way.
I've had these thought repetetively in my mind. Can anybody explain what happened or still is happening to me?
I've also been thinking that i've mis-read what I was feeling for the friend online I was speaking to and just blew everything out of proportion which I've done soo many times in the past.
Any help would be grately appreciated. I'm soo uncertain as to what is going on.

Thanks for taking time to read all this.

Random

Sounds to me like you blew things a little out of proportion. The conversation doesn't sound like anything other than an ordinary conversation that two people might have.

Lady E

It does sound like your brain is running away with things. You did nothing wrong you are allowed to talk to people escpecially if it's in an amiable way. It doesn't sound like you were crossing any boundaries.
There is nothing wrong with questioning whether you like someone "in that way".
You have no reason to feel so guilty/anxious over it.
You seem very loyal though which is a good quality in a person

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$255.00