Anxiety

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by iainjustiain, Jan 17, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iainjustiain

iainjustiain Member

Another wave of this dreadful anxiety just swept over me. I feel so utterly hopeless. My life has no value. It would be so much better if I just ended it all. I promised the suicide line person that I would stay safe. But I now feel that I cant keep that promise. I have a plan. And no Im not going to post it here. But I have a plan. Perhaps today is a good day to just cease being.

2. iainjustiain

iainjustiain Member

It is a good day to die today. There, I've said it. "Die"...it is a good day to just cease being. Perhaps I need to put my plan in place.

3. iainjustiain

iainjustiain Member

And now that I've decided. Its easy...And no one will care.
    This is the end
    Good bye

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 17, 2015
  4. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

I care. Please come back and talk to me, don't go through with your plan.

5. iainjustiain

iainjustiain Member

I appreciate that you have to say that you care.
    But the reality is no one cares.
    I have a plan.
    This evening Im going to put it in place and just finish this pain that I feel

6. WildCherry

I don't have to say I care; if I didn't want to reply to your post, I wouldn't have. Please reconsider and don't go through with your plan. If you need to talk, feel free to drop me a PM.

7. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I second what wildcherry said, she could have just skipped your post if she didn't care. I think part of you knows that people care but you don't want that to be the case because you want to go through with your plan.

I've read other posts by you, you seem, like a strong person. You CAN get through this, just keep talking to us :hug:

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 18, 2015
  8. iainjustiain

iainjustiain Member

I am not trying to be rude to you guys. I do appreciate your thoughts.
    But the time has come for me to just end this.
    Its almost evening and ...well this might be it.

9. Petal

NO,please do not hurt yourself. Call for help or get to somewhere safe. :(

10. WildCherry

I hope you reconsider. I know we can't physically stop you; all we can do is hope you come back, and be here to support you when you do return.

11. iainjustiain

iainjustiain Member

Im still here.
    Feel a bit silly for worrying you. Especially as there are others much more worthy.
    Ive PMed you about me seeing the GP today. I will call in about an hour and talk about going back on meds.
    And going back on meds makes me feel like a failure all over again.
    Thank you

12. Petal

You are still here, that is proof that you are not a failure. Maybe going back on meds will be the best thing you ever did as there are so many meds these days that you will surely find one that suits you. Best of luck :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.