Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by NooSenseFantastika, Nov 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NooSenseFantastika

    NooSenseFantastika Well-Known Member

    im going to a psychiratrist (sp?) 2morow...and ive been to conserlers (sp?) b4 but never a psych...therapist...whatever...and my anxiety it going insane and i wana really very badly...ya...
  2. riz

    riz Senior Member

    I'm very glad that you're going to see a psychiatrist. They can be very helpful and informed about SI. I would say to try and avoid your urges and instead write about them so that you can give that information to your doctor. Sometimes anxiety can take control, but only if you let it.

    Please stay safe, and if you need anything, PM me.

    With love,
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.