anxiety

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by total eclipse, Aug 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Just came from T and god he can bring back the emotions the feelings and its like your back there all over again. I am anxious now worried about my daughter haven't heard from her for 2 days god i hope she calls soon. i hate me when i am like this so not in control like being back there i hate this so much. I am not her will never be her again but im anxious now so worried abt everything why doesn't she call me why Its her dads birthday she should call him and wish him happy birthday god let her call soon please.

2. plates

plates Well-Known Member

what do you think would have happened to her?

3. total eclipse

I don't know she should have called by now she is in treatment but she knows its her fathers birthday I am worried she has become unstable again and is off somewhere if she doesn't call soon i am going to call treatment center to see where she is at i can't take this I hope she is alright my mind is going crazy because i need tohear she is okay thats all. pray she calls soon ive left msg for her to call on her phone i hope she does soon god.

4. total eclipse

She called i was right she became unstable on new meds now to helpher keep calm I didn't get mad i stayed calm i was good. I know when something is wrong i just know but at least she called and i know she is alright now. coming home with me this weekend ill keep her calm and safe god i just want her well. Please let them get her well again please she will be with me this weekend thank god i hate being apart from her but understand i can't helpher only professionals can help her i hope they can.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.