Anxiety

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Scully, Jan 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scully

Scully Well-Known Member

I feel more and more anxious. It's been like that today for some hours. Since one of my cat attacked my partner. She was nuts and it's not the first time. I wanna cut, deep and deeper. I imagine myself slicing my arms and wrists. I've been on meds, and therapy, and I don't know what to do anymore. It's all caught up inside, can't scream or cry. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

2. morning rush

morning rush Well-Known Member

aww I'm sorry...why did the cat attack your partner? Is your partner alright?

You know its not your fault, cats just like any animals have their bad days...my piggy sometimes bites me out of no where because well he's grouchy...or I dont know...not feeling great...

hang in there...occupy yourself with other things...

:hug:

3. Scully

Scully Well-Known Member

Thank you, yeah happily he's fine but it was scary. We don't know why. She just has some moments. Thank you for commenting. You're very kind. Jump in my PM anytime you need.

Are you okay today?

4. morning rush

morning rush Well-Known Member

yes I'm okay...I'm kind of nervous because my dad is coming over with his wife...that always makes me nervous so...I'm waiting and staring at the screen searching for things to occupy my anxiety...

I hope you're feeling better...animals can be weird...I guess if we understood them then it might not be weird but sadly we dont speak their language...I wish I could speak my piggies language but yea...

5. Scully

Scully Well-Known Member

I know the feeling. General Anxiety is a plague. :hug: and thanks again.

6. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

I hate that feeling, how it takes over and hangs on so tight!!! And how you never know what is going to set it off. Sorry you've had to go through it today. I hope it's starting to settle down. It's nice having here to come to when it does kick in though, sort of helps a bit :arms:

7. Scully

Scully Well-Known Member

Hey, nice to see you :)

Yeah thanks it's settled down a bit. That's the prob with being borderline. It blows then you see it's okay. Too emotional.

Thank youssss lollipop :heart:

8. sosotired

sosotired Well-Known Member

Sorry to hear about your cat. I too suffer badly from anxiety, its really frustrating but try your hardest not to cut, it will only make things worse. Have you tried exercising when you get the urge to cut? Going for a jog or if you have an exercise machine, rowing or cycling that could help release the anxiety. Give it a go.

9. Scully

Scully Well-Known Member

Yeah I do home exercizing, and I walk too, so I don't cut all the time, but at times. It's like 10-20 times a year. Thanks for commenting <3

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.