1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anxious and sleepless in the AM

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by BlondRedHead, Jun 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BlondRedHead

BlondRedHead Well-Known Member

I'm brilliant after midnight. That is if I am not having a total meltdown. Tonight I came dangerously close again. I keep doing things for people trying to be the good guy and unselfish. My moms been depressed so I opted out of a party to stay in and make her dinner, rented this movie she wanted. She kept calling and saying she would be home soon and finally at 11:15 she was like oh well I am staying at my bf's tonight. Fine, whateves. I am just sitting here with a home made pizza, drinking tea and trying to quiet the demons fighting to get out. I thought about having a joint and crashing but I am home alone tonight and I think I am going to have a full fledged panic attack any minute. I took one of those little blue pills earlier. Not helping, I still feel like there is someone with their hand in my chest squeezing my lungs and heart. It's hard to breath and I am kind of spazzing out. Time for another pill. Listening to, Girl from the North County originally by Bob Dylan but redone by Lions. Good song. Someone talk me down please... I am so sick of being a nutcase.

2. mandyj101

mandyj101 Well-Known Member

hey there.u dont dont sound like a nutcase.u sound like a really nice person!its a shame ur mum didnt come back 2 try ur pizza.*on the bright side - more pizza for u :rolleyes:
    prolly not a gd idea 2 have a joint home alone.if ur anything like me having a joint when im by myself makes me more likely 2 have a panic attack.try 2 get a gd nights sleep if u can x here if u ever fancy a chat :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.