anxious depressed

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by total eclipse, Jun 29, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

They tried to get me to send my daughter to hospital but i refused. I amtheonly one to keep her safe she needs me. I finally got nurse to see she would be safer here with her father and mother no way i am going to let them lock her up again no way but what if they do then what. I can't do this again i need her safe with me so anxious.
  2. Remedy

Remedy Chat & Forum Buddy

Why do they want your daughter in the hospital? If worse comes to worst I'm sure they'd let you stay in hospital with her. :hug:
  3. total eclipse

no they won't psych ward don't allow it so she is not going they are mean there. I will look after her until i get her help s he needs detox tommorrow hopefully she will go.
  4. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

I hope she goes to detox as well and that has her mother you and your husband both insist upon it. I don't know where you live but the psych facilities seem to be very different than her here in the US or at least California. You know what is best but it seems to me she is not safe in her current surroundings as she has attempted suicide two or three times now and is using drugs as well (detox needed you mentioned). I guess I see the toll it is taking on you and am therefore concerned for you and for her as she still seems to be accessing the the drugs and methods.
    Please don't forget to let us know about your appointment on Friday and continue to take care of yourself so you can be the best mom you can be for your daughter. By the way I understand not wanting to say here name but may I ask how old she is? I may have a site to recommend for her if she is open to it.
    Glad your letting us know how your feeling Mary, hang in there your a great mom! I also see you reaching out to others even while your dealing with so much and I think that is incredible kind.
    Take care of yourself Mary and stay strong,
  5. total eclipse

My daughter is 20yrs old but has been assessed at about 15yrs old my fault overprotecting her because of a ll her problems but i did what i thought was right to keep her safe from all the pain i went through hate myself now but will get her help.
  6. total eclipse

she didn't wnat to go but we drove her there and she did eventually stay at detox for how long who knows she is very depressed. Now i just sit and wait and prya she stays and gets help she needs and does not run downtown to get her drugs and anything else. i hate this i wish i could it doesnt matter im tired now sorry
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.