• Please read the thread in Forum News and Announcements pertaining to race related discussion on SF - thank you :)

Anxious, freaked out and cannot sleep!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Butterfly

Sim Addict
Safety & Support
SF Author
SF Supporter
Ok well I was a bit of a silly billy today. I got my days for my appointment with my CPN mixed up. I thought it was today but it is tomorrow. I get extremely anxious and worked up over the appointments and had anxiety attacks most of the day. I tried to be productive aand went on a website of mine and made graphics and layouts with css. I kept seeing people outside my house. I looked out my patio door and there was a person there then when I looked again they werw gone. The same with the front door. I have seen some odd shadows also. I have been hearing cars pull up outside my house and onto my drive but when I look there is nothing there. Also I had another experience with my fiance tonight. He was fast aslwep and snoring and I was sure his eyes were wide open. They were not normal. They were big black eyes like something you would see from the grudge. I cant work out if this is real, hallucinations or if I am imagining it all. I have never experienced this before and I am quite freaked out. My mind is racing and I cant sleep. Meep. I think I will tell my CPN tomorrow but I am so scared.

Sadeyes

Staff Alumni
Please be truthful to him/her and get the care you need...you sound like you are spinning and trying to release some of the anxiety, ergo the delusions...I have done the same myself...when I was at my wits end, I saw bugs everywhere, but after a while I knew it was my mind on overload, so it wasn't so scary...hope you advocate for services...you deserve to feel better...big hugs and thinking about you...J

Speedy

Staff Alumni
Hi Lexi,

I hope you tell your CPN what you're telling us here about going through. I bet she/he has your best interests at heart.

Take care,

Alex

P.S. Be sure to tell us how your appointment goes. :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$255.00