Anxious, freaked out and cannot sleep!

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Butterfly, Aug 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Butterfly

Butterfly Resident SF Sims Enthusiast Staff Alumni SF Author SF Supporter

Ok well I was a bit of a silly billy today. I got my days for my appointment with my CPN mixed up. I thought it was today but it is tomorrow. I get extremely anxious and worked up over the appointments and had anxiety attacks most of the day. I tried to be productive aand went on a website of mine and made graphics and layouts with css. I kept seeing people outside my house. I looked out my patio door and there was a person there then when I looked again they werw gone. The same with the front door. I have seen some odd shadows also. I have been hearing cars pull up outside my house and onto my drive but when I look there is nothing there. Also I had another experience with my fiance tonight. He was fast aslwep and snoring and I was sure his eyes were wide open. They were not normal. They were big black eyes like something you would see from the grudge. I cant work out if this is real, hallucinations or if I am imagining it all. I have never experienced this before and I am quite freaked out. My mind is racing and I cant sleep. Meep. I think I will tell my CPN tomorrow but I am so scared.
  2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Please be truthful to him/her and get the care you sound like you are spinning and trying to release some of the anxiety, ergo the delusions...I have done the same myself...when I was at my wits end, I saw bugs everywhere, but after a while I knew it was my mind on overload, so it wasn't so scary...hope you advocate for deserve to feel better...big hugs and thinking about you...J
  3. Speedy

Speedy Staff Alumni

Hi Lexi,

I hope you tell your CPN what you're telling us here about going through. I bet she/he has your best interests at heart.

Take care,

P.S. Be sure to tell us how your appointment goes. :hug:
  4. Butterfly

Butterfly Resident SF Sims Enthusiast Staff Alumni SF Author SF Supporter

My CPN is 40 mins late. The anxiety is too much. I want to be sick.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.