Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by _Lily_, Jan 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. _Lily_

_Lily_ Forum Buddy

I normally feel anxious when am in public ...but lately it has been for no reason at night.
    This is how i feel now ....cant breathe ....keep hitting myself on the head ...nothing is making it stop.
    My husband is shouting at his game ...i know he dosnt mean it and it just away to get his frustration out ...but it's scary sometimes and i think it's my fault ...i distract him.. i have told him that the shouting is scary and he says he will stop doing it .
    I feel so bad right now ....i dont know how to make it stop
  2. kobie76

kobie76 Well-Known Member

Your husband should put you before a stupid game, its not your fault if he gets distracted.

Have you been to the GP about your anxiety?

Hope your OK :hug:
  3. Nima

Nima Well-Known Member

Reaper 2
    I feel nervous in public I wouldn't say anxious but I feel nervous being around a lot of people makes me uneasy. But you should stop being anxious in public its not good you should just get a whole new outcome of yourself Reaper 2 I'm sure your Husband loves you wants to help you please let him help you women would love to have their Husband's help them and be there for them
  4. GoldenPsych

GoldenPsych Well-Known Member

Try and find something you can shout at that is not going to answer back. Shout and scream at it and tell it how you feel. Make sure no one is around otherwise you could look a little odd, but it may help.

Your husband is obs passionate about football or soccer or what ever the game is. Have you got anything like that?

5. _Lily_

_Lily_ Forum Buddy

I cant just stop being anxious it isn't that easy to stop being anxious.
    Yes i love to have my husband to help me but i need more help than that i need medication
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.