Anxious

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by lancashirelass, Aug 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lancashirelass

lancashirelass Well-Known Member

I have a hospital appointment in the morning and am really anxious about it. It is only for a scan but i guess i'm more anxious about what they might find. I don't know if i could handle any bad news right now as i'm so up and down.

2. Speedy

Speedy Staff Alumni

Hey Dawn!

Good luck with your appointment. Let us know how it goes! :hugtackles:

Alex

3. Butterfly

Butterfly Pokémon Master Staff Alumni SF Author SF Supporter

I have only just seen this now Dawn. I hope all goes well for you. Fingers crossed my lovely :hug:

4. lancashirelass

Ok been for scan and they can't see anything so it means i'm back to square one not knowing why i'm in pain soo much.

5. peacelovingguy

peacelovingguy Well-Known Member

Depression does tend to aggravate ANY illness - we feel strains all over - not least in the head!

But you done the right thing - some people (idiots) would not go if they were in pain.

You ever thought about more exercise? I'm, not saying you don't but if I'm depressed bad then I tend to veg-out and not exercise.

So try and get out and get some fesh air each day - I know its not easy but your a young woman and I think you'd feel a LOT better. My sisters and gangs of mates do seem to all go the gym or exercise at home.

Worth a pop - no?

Regards regardless!

6. lancashirelass

Thanx peacelovingguy but i do go out with the dog everyday i don't sit indoors i have got past that stage. Believe me this pain is not in my head.

7. *sparkle*

*sparkle* Staff Alumni

:hug: sorry your in pain :( i dont think peacelovingguy was saying it was in your head :unsure: i think what he meant was that depression etc can make existing physical problems worse.... i know thats true in my case - when im feeling low all my physical problems seem far worse - even to the point i experience more pain....

whats the next step? what have the docs said? here's to hoping that you feel better soon :) :hug:

8. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

I have chronic pain so I know how much it can interfere in one's life...hope they find its etiology real soon so you get some relief...J

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.