• Please read the thread in Forum News and Announcements pertaining to race related discussion on SF - thank you :)

Anxious

Status
Not open for further replies.

lancashirelass

I have a hospital appointment in the morning and am really anxious about it. It is only for a scan but i guess i'm more anxious about what they might find. I don't know if i could handle any bad news right now as i'm so up and down.

Butterfly

Sim Addict
Safety & Support
SF Author
SF Supporter
I have only just seen this now Dawn. I hope all goes well for you. Fingers crossed my lovely :hug:

peacelovingguy

Depression does tend to aggravate ANY illness - we feel strains all over - not least in the head!

But you done the right thing - some people (idiots) would not go if they were in pain.

You ever thought about more exercise? I'm, not saying you don't but if I'm depressed bad then I tend to veg-out and not exercise.

So try and get out and get some fesh air each day - I know its not easy but your a young woman and I think you'd feel a LOT better. My sisters and gangs of mates do seem to all go the gym or exercise at home.

Worth a pop - no?

Regards regardless!

lancashirelass

Thanx peacelovingguy but i do go out with the dog everyday i don't sit indoors i have got past that stage. Believe me this pain is not in my head.

Thanx peacelovingguy but i do go out with the dog everyday i don't sit indoors i have got past that stage. Believe me this pain is not in my head.
:hug: sorry your in pain :( i dont think peacelovingguy was saying it was in your head :unsure: i think what he meant was that depression etc can make existing physical problems worse.... i know thats true in my case - when im feeling low all my physical problems seem far worse - even to the point i experience more pain....

whats the next step? what have the docs said? here's to hoping that you feel better soon :) :hug:

Sadeyes

Staff Alumni
I have chronic pain so I know how much it can interfere in one's life...hope they find its etiology real soon so you get some relief...J

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$30.00
Goal
$255.00