Any advise?

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Cooki, Jul 31, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cooki

Cooki Well-Known Member

I don't know what I do anymore. Only a year ago I had been an emotionless creature and made people give me what I wanted. Still, there's not many feelings I actually can feel. But I focus on not manipulating people. The feelings I know are sadness, lonelyness, shame, some strange warmth inside (I don't know what it is, I just know that I don't feel cold then. I always feel cold, I'm freezing even in summer), jealousy and anger. There isn't anything else I can feel. No pride, no hate, no happyness, no love. Although I'm quite sure that this strange warmth inside is either happyness, love or liking someone/something. It's really freaking me out that I don't know if I love my boyfriend at all... Or if I even like him... I just "want" him for not being alone and I'm ashamed for that... Are there people that may be able to tell me what that feeling is..?

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Perhaps it is a memory of someone that cared for you once a feeling of being wanted and loved for who you are and nothing else a memory that stays in your soul

3. Cooki

Cooki Well-Known Member

That really could be.....

4. sudut

sudut Well-Known Member

This happens to some people.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.