Any blind/visually impaired people?

Evangeline

Hello iheartguineapigs, thank you for sharing. I myself am not blind/visually impaired, but I used to have a friend who was. I don't know if there are people that are blind or visually impaired on here, but everyone here is very supportive and nice. If you ever want to talk to someone, don't hesitate to message me anytime.

Evangeline (Eve/Evan)

Charlene

SF Supporter
Hey, I am not visually impaired but have a friend who is. I do not know if I can really relate to your issues but if you want me to listen to whatever it is that burdens you please write me a PM. Welcome to the forum and I do hope you will find the help you need. Polly

Walker

Admin
SF Social Media
SF Author
SF Supporter
Hi there.
I feel like we may not be able to relate to exactly what you're going through but post anyway. Let's hear from you!

Not blind but have severe corneal & lenticular astigmatism that cannot be corrected with glasses or rgp lens in both eyes. Really depressed and feeling suicidal because of this. Please feel free to chat with me

Hi, I am visually impaired. I don't know the ratios for my vision, but as I've gotten older it has gotten worse. I also have nystagmus in both eyes and photophobic. I'm here if you need to chat :)

pooky

You are valuable
I have blurred vision, double vision(diplopia), squint(both eyes)- i cannot see with both eyes simultaneously ,severe astigmatism, colors look faded for me, i see a color of an object differently in both eyes(eg. a shirt appears red when I see from right eye and pink when I see from left eye, grapes appear purple from one eye and blue when seen from another eye etc) and there are some more.Eyeglasses can take take of astigmatism to a extent.The others cannot be cured or reduced. I was bullied in school because of squint and even today some adults bully me because of this. My internet causing prblems..

I have blurred vision, double vision(diplopia), squint(both eyes)- i cannot see with both eyes simultaneously ,severe astigmatism, colors look faded for me, i see a color of an object differently in both eyes(eg. a shirt appears red when I see from right eye and pink when I see from left eye, grapes appear purple from one eye and blue when seen from another eye etc) and there are some more.Eyeglasses can take take of astigmatism to a extent.The others cannot be cured or reduced. I was bullied in school because of squint and even today some adults bully me because of this. My internet causing prblems..
So sorry to hear that pooky! I can't believe people would bully someone with vision issues. What's this world coming to

pooky

You are valuable
@Gen the worst thing is that even some ADULTS who have work, family.... bully me because of my vision - THEY call me cock-eyed, ugly, a loser, piece of trash,a sinner... because of my vision

theonesatinthecorner

In armour, I fight battles; I must win this war
SF Supporter
I was also blind at birth, and only recently following an operation last year, got my sight. I understand what you're going through, if that helps?

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00