Any body out there?

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by CRNG, Apr 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CRNG

CRNG New Member

Sorry it's so late.
    I just feel really depressed right now.
    My mom and I just had a fight.
    I have been officially disowned for being a tranny, ****** that brings shame upon her for wanting to live life as I actually am instead of being the straight daughter she wanted.
    I don't know what to do.
    I have no other option but to kill myself.
    I've tried before but was always too much of a coward to actually do it.
    I feel like now I should steel-up and do it because I have nothing left to stick around for.
    I am never going to find somebody that wants to be with me, I am never going to make it to college because I am to stupid to, I am never going to accomplish anything because I screw up everything I touch, and all I am doing by being alive is hurting the people I care about by forcing them to be around a useless creature that can't stop fucking up everything he does. I truly am a Burdon. I deserve to die because I am disgraceful to my family and because I am a selfish animal that wants to transition.
    I am such a disgusting thing.
    I am sub-human.
    I don't see why I am alive still
    I've given my self until <mod edit - timeline> to make up my mind. I think that's too much time. Everybody will be better off once I am gone.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 2, 2013
  2. windlepoons

windlepoons Well-Known Member

It must be very hard, feeling that your body is not a reflection of who you are inside. But why do you feel forced to end it?
    Are things with your mother permanent, or is there a chance at reconciliation?

Are the any places online specifically for the trans community?

3. flowers

flowers Senior Member

hi CRNG. I am so sorry your mom does not accept you for who you are. This says something about her. It doesnt make you bad thoug. Have you ever heard of the Trevor project? It is a website for GBLT young people to go to for support and help. They have a lifeline that people can call 24/7. And you can sign up for a one to one chat with a helper there. I think they also have a fb page. Here is the link to the website http://www.thetrevorproject.org/
    The reason the website was started is because of the high rate of young people who want to die because of the pain of being gblt. But it is possible to get support and turn things around. So you can live in the body that really is the true you. I know its easy for me to say. Still I have met trans people who transitioned and are living a good life with support and love. Please give it a chance. There is a community out there. The GBLT community. A community that will embrace you. And now you have us too. You came to a very good place. And I hope you will stay and get to know lots of people here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.