Any car enthusiasts/racers?

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by themuffinman, Jun 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. themuffinman

themuffinman Member

I street race. (shhh dont tell the cops lol) I love it and I think its the biggest rush in the world! weither it be street drag racing, drifting, or auto cross. Its the greatest! Nothing better then working on something to make it better and then getting to personally one-on-one get to see the fruit of your labor! Street racing rulz! lol

Anyone else like cars?

This is my baby girl! 2002 Toyota celica. Its dirt slow right now, but Im working on making it run 10's and also thinking about setting it up for autocross. havent decided yet.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 25, 2007
  2. resistance

resistance Staff Alumni

Lovely car. :) I got myself a car only recently and before then I didn't have an interest in them. Typical girl really I guess! But now I own a car I'm more interested and learning about them more. Although I don't see myself street racing. Stay safe!
  3. Joey.S

Joey.S Member

oh ya big car guy here i have a 2005 srt-4 and my dad has an 05 srt-10 with a 200 shot and a fully built everything lol. and my bro jsut got rid of his built 04 mach1. good to see some car lovers here!
  4. ybt

ybt Guest

no. i don't see the point behind fast cars. just get me to where i want, thanks.
  5. Insignificant

Insignificant Account Closed

i actually sell auto parts for a living. i'm not as much into the performance aspect as keeping it running. :biggrin: take it easy
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.