Any day can be my last.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by VenusInFleurs, Sep 16, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VenusInFleurs

VenusInFleurs New Member

Abused and alone

Lately I've been suicidal, I haven't felt like this since I was 14. I'm now 18 years old. I just got a job so I have no money on me. I also dont have a car to escape for awhile. I have a small daughter who's just 1. We live with her dad. He's abusive to me and makes me feel worse when he knows I'm suicidal. I can't go back home, my moms boyfriend won't allow me back only my daughter. I only have one friend here but there's not much she can do. I feel so lonley and worthless at times. I have no self esteem either, I am ashamed to be myself. I want to hide from everyone else. I just wish I could escape to a place with my baby where we can be happy together. I love her so much and I'm trying to keep strong but this boring lonley life is pulling me down.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 16, 2014
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Re: Abused and alone

If you are being abused t hen pick up phone and get you and your daughter to a womens shelter where you and your daughter will be kept safe. You will be given skills you need to live independently away from your abusive husband The will help you ok so pick up phone and get some help

3. snogo

snogo Well-Known Member

Re: Abused and alone

When things are getting boring and lonely, maybe they are telling you something needs to change. You love your baby so much, what happens when her mom can no longer look after her as best as she can because she is overwhelmed by loneliness and all that?

Agree with total eclipse. Hope you can approach a women's shelter as soon as you can. You are not alone. Keep posting.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.